Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn(Catonsville)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I was a frequent guest at this hotel. My first couple of times there was not that great. The carpet was musky the tub was filthy. I had issues with the cleaning people.I can say that the staff was very friendly and handled every complaint right away. They really do strive to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as they can. The breakfast was always fresh. They always kepted the breakfast area clean. The lady at the breakfast dining area was always there to help. Everyone did an excellent job in making sure things was as comfortable as they could be. I would definitely visit again!

• Stayed: October 2011
bhavia, General Manager at Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for selecting the Best Western Baltimore West. We are happy to hear that your needs & expectation were met during your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you with us and hope to see you again in the future, please feel free to contact us for any travel needs back into Baltimore.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Best Western Hotel, Baltimore West. We booked online, and checked in without hassles.The staff was great and helpful. While my husband attended his seminar, I went shopping and they gladly drove me to the shopping mall and offered to pick me up when I was through with shopping. Breakfast was good too!

All together, it was a good experience. We will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
bhavia, General Manager at Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Mmmm....arrived past midnight from west coast flight to sight and smell of fetid feces in the toilet, unemptied trash and opened soap. What a delight. Need I say more?

Find another option if you must stay in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review for our property. Your feedback lets us know what we are doing right, as well as what we are doing wrong which is very important to us. We are embarrassed that you had these issues with our hotel, and are truly sorry. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service for our guests and apologize for not living up to your expectations. We thank you for your comments and hope we will see you again.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel while attending a baseball game in Baltimore. The staff was friendly and helpful and the continental breakfast was adequate.
Cleanliness was an issue. There were cobwebs & mildew on the ceilings. The fridge was rusted.
This was definitely not up to Best Western Standards

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
bhavia, General Manager at Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. I would like to let you know that your comments are not only listened to, but acted upon as well. I truly wish your stay with us had been exceptional, and am disappointed that we did not live up your expectations.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com