“Meh”

Memphis Fire Barbeque Company
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Winona
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A casual and authentic Southern Barbeque joint in the country.
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I remember back in the day when this place was a must have. When I had friends visit from out of town, this was near the top of the list of places I wanted to take them. My last 3 visits have been nothing spectacular. Not horrible, but in comparison to how it used to be I find myself going there less. I was really hoping the 2 visits prior to my most recent one were one offs but 3 strikes and you're out as Memphis Fire BBQ falls off the radar as a must visit restaurant

1  Thank abscar

Reviewed October 9, 2017

This was our fourth or fifth visit. We don't live anywhere near the restaurant but if we are taking visitors to Niagara Falls, visiting Niagara-on-the-Lake or doing something around the Hamilton area, we will go out of our way to have a meal at Memphis Fire.
We have tried everything between a group of us.....great ribs(smoky or sweet), great brisket sandwiches, great burgers, great sides (beans, mac and cheese, fries with chili)
The service has always been good....attentive and we have never had to wait too long for our food. I will admit they we are usually there slightly off hours.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Very Good food, from baked beans to ribs to pulled pork and much more …
Nice casual atmosphere. If you like a Smokey bbq meal, this is the place to go…

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Not far from the QEW and well worth the diversion. We tried the ribs, pork and brisket and found the ribs a little too vinegary for us but the brisket is exceptional, and has been every time. Try the pit beans, they're a meal in themselves. Expect to wait for a table at busy times.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Came back again with our entire family based on our first visit during a recent trip to Niagara Region.

Milk Shakes - best I have ever had !!!

Beef Brisket - amazing and love the relish. A bit spicy but very good. The brisket is delicious. Fries are very well done and all the other sides look good also. Coleslaw was ok. Overall love the ambience of the place, the food is excellent. Both times for us the service has been also excellent ... very friendly.

The wait was also fine ... we were there on a Friday night around 6:30 pm and only had to wait about 15 minutes for a table.

If we are back on another trip, we will stop here again.