3,543 results
All reviews seafood buffet water activities kids club aqua park king suite free activities lagoon view main restaurant kids activities sunshine coast great for families school holidays mini golf aqua bar surf beach games room nouveau restaurant
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Staff were nice! Rooms were clean and had space! Did look a little tired in areas. Hotel around man made lake. Plenty of parking. The breakfast buffet was busy but get there early if you don't want to wait in line! (And ask for double shots of coffee as it is very weak) had nice bar and you could use conservation credits. Saw kangaroos on golf course. Have the facilities for large conferences. Air con wouldn't allow you below certain level so was hot.

Room Tip: Double story.
Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank belindas818
GMtwinwaters, General Manager at Novotel Twin Waters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Good Morning belindas818,

Thank you for your time in sharing feedback about your recent stay with us.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and note your constructive feedback in regards to areas that will be reviewed with the team to ensure that we are performing at our best for our guests.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back again soon.

Genral Manager

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days , room not ready as a lot of people checked out. It’s a resort, what do people do . Check out and in ? Resort built in 1990 , nothing has been updated since then . Dust and broken vents all over room , most staff were unhelpful. If it wasn’t for the afternoon manager Sarah, and maintenance manager Mark . Who both went above and beyond in customer service, our stay would have been a lot worse. Not worth the money

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank chriso7119

Good Moring Chirso7119,

Thankyou for your comments regarding your recent stay with us .

My sincere apologies for the room and resort appearance not meeting your personal expectations as well as you check in experience.

You are correct that guests check in and out and our normal check in time is 2.00pm, I am not sure if you are referring to this time not meeting your exceptions however please be assured that the team works to ensure that this time adhered to based on the type of business in the resort.

Thankyou for your positive comments in regards to the two team members that made a difference to you stay, I look forward to sharing this with them individually.

Again Chriso7119, please be assured that constructive feedback is shared with the resort teams personally for review and action where required to ensure that we are performing at our best.

I do hope that we may have the chance to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Hotel overall looked good, I would say kids love it's there is plenty of watersports activities at the lagoon, huge blow up waterworld included - rooms need to be refurbished pretty run down and not worth the money

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Good Morning Sonja L,

Thank your for your time in sharing comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that you found your overall stay to your satisfaction and enjoyed the activities on offer however I am discsspoiinted that your rooms appearance did not meet your personal expectations.

Gain Sonja L, thankyou for your comments I do hope that we are able to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Attended a conference for 4 days in late September. The resort catered for our numbers well, given 360 odd attendees. A little tied and run down. Breakfasts were, however slow to serve omelettes, etc.

Room Tip: Some rooms are a long way from reception, facilities.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
GMtwinwaters, General Manager at Novotel Twin Waters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Good Morning jeffreymC2074IW,

Thankyou for you feedback in regards to your recent conference stay with us, I am pleased to note that you found the team catered to the numbers attending well.

My apologies for not meeting your personal expectations in regards to the speed of the breakfast service during your stay, please be assured that I will be sharing this feedback with the team for review and action where required.,

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Fantastic location and facilities, but I highly recommend you eat elsewhere.

We paid $90 for a basic lunch for 3 adults and 2 kids. Only one of those meals was nice.
The rest classify as the worst meals we have ever had. Anywhere.

The $24 Twinnies burgers were served stone cold, with eggs that appeared to be leftover from breakfast.
The $25 seafood fettuccine was entre size, with 3 prawns that you had to peel + 3 pieces of fish + 3 apparently tiny scallops. It came with empty broken shells mixed into the fettuccine.

The food from all food outlets all appears to come from the same kitchen....slowly.

We had an amazing stay but the food really detracted from the experience, especially for the price!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Carolyn S
GMtwinwaters, General Manager at Novotel Twin Waters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Good afternoon Carolyn S,

Thank you for your time in sharing feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed all the activities that the resort has to offer however I am disappointed that we did not meet you personal expectations in regards to the food offerings you experienced in our Aqua Bar area for lunch, please accept my personal apologies for the impact this had on you stay.

Please be assured that your comment swill be shared personally with the executive Chef and his team for review and action where required.

Again Carolyn S, thankyou for your comments and feedback, I do hope that we can welcome you back again for another visit in the near future.