Novotel Twin Waters Resort
$82
$80
  • Room Service
Bli Bli House Riverside Retreat(Sunshine Coast)(Great Value!)
$172
$162
  • Breakfast included
$89
$84
Agoda.com
Red Bridge Motor Inn(Woombye)(Great Value!)
$100
$87
Priceline
$96
Priceline
Maroochy River Motel(Maroochydore)
$62
Pacific Paradise Motel(Pacific Paradise)
$65
$61
Agoda.com
Wunpalm Motel & Holiday Cabins(Maroochydore)(Great Value!)
$86
$83
Sunshine Coast Airport Motel(Marcoola)(Great Value!)
$113
$105
$89
  • Pool
3,414 results
All reviewsseafood buffetwater activitieskids clubaqua parkking suitefree activitiesmain restaurantkids activitieslagoon viewsunshine coastgreat for familiesschool holidayssurf beachaqua bargames roommini golfnouveau restaurant
Reviewed July 19, 2008

We stayed just one night and enjoyed our stay. The resort is still being refurbished and as we stayed a saturday night, there was only one restaurant operating which was a seafood buffet @$58 per person. We had a huge lunch in Noosa and were still full so opted not to have the buffet...so where to from here? We had a car so drove off to our favourite Tai restaurant in Maroochydore.

The resort grounds are very nice and a quick walk will bring you to the beach and the north shore, great beach for walking and fishing, also surfing.

If you don't have a car you may feel a bit stuck in this resort, I read previous reports about it being Kidsville and yes they were happily having a great time in the kayaks, water trampoline and the pools. Perhaps not the idea choice for couples seeking a romantic weekend away. I would hate to be here in busy school holiday periods.

We booked the Wotif Wotdeal so there's a tip for those looking for a deal although it is pretty easy to work it out. Our room was renovated, nice and comfortable. hmmm nice flat screen branded Novotel, not the best quality and screen a bit small... if you are going to have a nice flat screen, lets have a decent one hey.

We did have the buffet braskfast next morning which was ok but unimaginative...

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank surfoz
Reviewed May 26, 2008

I was blown away with Twin Waters, the first steps I took through the reception area... the beautiful views of the lake...the resorts accommodating & professional staff... the many family-friendly activities. My time at the resort was an instant stress reliever and I was very content with my newly re-furbished room. My only regret was I couldn't stay longer, I will defiantly visit again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2008

We stayed at the Resort for 2 nights in one of the refurbed rooms and what can you say, was absolutely fantastic!!! Room had everything you wanted and fantastic views of the Lake. All the staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to make our stay feel that extra bit special. I would highly recommend Twin Waters to anyone and i definitely will be going back there again

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2008

We were fortunate to have spent seven days at Twin Waters. We made use of the expanse facilities of the resort. The kids were kept entertained with the activities on offer. Well done to the team at Twin Waters. Staff were very accommodating, the rooms neat and the facilities were exceptional. I have no hesitation recommending anyone to the resort. And this is coming from a person who travels regularly and stays at 5 star hotels.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2008

My HUsband and i stayed there while on a trip to beautiful Queensland and all i can say is WOW!!!! What a beautiful resort the staff were so friendly and always willing to help you. The rooms were beautiful with all the moden trimming like home they were clean and crisp. The food was to die for with Lilles being a wonderful and romantic night out with out travelling too far.

All facilities were used to the max and couldn't find a fault....although i will fault this resort by saying i can home wanting to go back there!!! Will return again for sure keep you the fantastic work guys!!!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple