Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection
Fort Burt Hotel(Road Town)
$99
No availability for your dates from our partners
Sea View Hotel(Road Town)
Icis Villas(Tortola)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrellis bayone bedroom suitedive bvimarriott pointspig roastvirgin gordadive shopwasher and dryerfull kitchencasual restaurantswim up barevery hourinfinity poolst thomashoneymoon beachsan juanrum punch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Stayed 6 nights with our kids - 7 and 9 - and my parents. We had a two room suite which was perfect - kids slept on pull out couch. The kitchen was well stocked with plates, glasses, utensils etc. Loved the espresso maker with unlimited pods. If you have kids that drink milk and are coming from Road Town I suggest you stop at a grocery store on your way to Trellis Bay and pick up a gallon ($9) because the island only has box milk. There is a market in Trellis Bay but the prices at the resorts market are comparable (although we did notice after their big boat convention left the supply was slim) Food prices for a high end resort were reasonable. Breakfast was great - highly recommend the coconut French toast and eggs benedict. Also recommend you take ferry to Trellis Bay and go to The Last Resort for dinner - you need to have the Scrub staff make you a reservation because even if the restaurant is empty they get testy if you do not have a reservation. You have to call from Trellis Bay and a beat up old boat comes picks you up and takes you over to the restaurant. We enjoyed the food there way more than the Pusser's at Marina Cay. The staff at Scrub are all very friendly but the entire region had left us with the feeling we were inconveniencing them when we asked for something (like to order a drink at the pool bar). Realize you are isolated at this resort and most of their business appears to be boaters. The taxi fare from Trellis Bay to see any of Tortola is high if you are in a group because they charge per person. Swimming with the dolphins was worth the cost and there is a wonderful Italian gelato place in Road Town - La Dolce Vita.

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank dreamofparadise
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I would say go to anyone who is debating. It is still reativly unknow little place making it as if you are on your own island. The pools and beaches are amazing. I can wait till I can go back next year.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed July 6, 2011

This is the second time me and my husband Chad have been the Scrub Island. The first time was last year with his Company Edward Jones. I can't even begin to describe the feeling we had the minute we got off on the dock at scrub island to the minute we left. It was breath taking from every view on the entire island and our room was more like a home then a hotel. We were greeted by the most fantastic energtic and geniune people I have ever come acrossed. The food was delicious the spa was incredible I had Courtney as my therapist and she is wonderful person to be around. On our second trip to Scrub we were greeted by all the staff "we like to call them friends" and were so happy to be back with such a warm welcome that if felt like home!! My husband and I plan to do a Scrub Island Vacation for the rest of our lives!! The warm welcome the great hospitality, service, cleanliness, amazing food, beautiful pools and beaches are outstanding to say the least!! We have been all over the world and we can say that SCRUB IS OUR FAVORITE!!!! Special thank you to CHARLO the captain, Boju, Courtney, Captain Trouble, John, Raymond, Najla and Anderson!! I know I am forgetting so many but we can't wait to see you all again!! Everytime we have left the island we are in tears and countdown the days till we will be there again! An AMAZING PLACE and our second home....SCRUB ISLAND!!!!!!!!!! xoxo-Chad and Allison

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank AllisonImmel
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My wife and I heard about Scrub from a family member and after seeing the website jumped all over it for our Honeymoon. We stayed for a week. The first few days were unbelievable! We had the Island to ourselves. We snorkeled and sun-bathed on North Beach with our own private bartender steps away making us all the best Caribbean Cocktails. The spa was wonderful, although there was only one masseuse. We spent one day driving around Tortola and found some incredible secluded beaches like Smuggler's Cove. Later in the week we took day trips to Virgin Gorda and Anegada (both under 45 minutes from Scrub). By the end of our trip we were tanned, relaxed, and seriously considering making the BVI our permanent home. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: There are only about 50 rooms! All of them have a gorgeous view of the Marina and nearby Islands.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GBizzle22
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We had a weekend away without the kids. The hotel room was lovely and the resort was much nicer than we thought it would be. Staff were very friendly, helpful and polite - service was excellent. Food at both places was very good we enjoyed our meals. We would return again and we think it would also be a lovely place to take the kids. (9&6).

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple