“Excellent!!”

Sun, 2/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Beeliar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to the vale last night for dinner and where blown away by the food and great service!

The pork belly was to die for with scallops and crunchy crackle !

All our other meals where also fantastic
Service was prompt and with a smile , we will definitely be back !

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Saturday night dinner to catch up with friends. Ordered meals and drinks inside and sat in the al fresco area. Service was friendly and inoffensive. The meals were a good size and reasonably priced for the size and pub bistro quality. The crowd was mixed in age and well behaved and the decor attractive. Had the rib-eye steak (500g) on the bone, which was cooked exactly how I ordered it and was well seasoned. The salad was tasty and fresh. Some parts of the steak were a little gristly, but overall it was good quality piece of meat - and probably too big for me. Enjoyable newish venue in a growing suburb - worth a visit for a relaxed dinner or a drink.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Acewebbo
Reviewed November 16, 2019

From the moment we sat at our reserved table the waitress had really bad attitude which continued until we left.

I spoke to the manager regarding this persons rudeness and completely wrong service standards. She should not have been out on the floor serving!

Apparently she will be spoken to about it, yeah whatever!

I don't recommend this place at all. The food was typical pub fare, the atmosphere, well there is none.

There are plenty of other good places in the area so chose one of them instead. Don't waste your time.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

My family and I were very impressed with the service and the food. The place was packed for Father's Day and the staff responded magnificently. We will return and will highly recommend the Vale to friends and family.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

I have visited a few times, always been good , today they forgot my food order, when asked no one came back to us , 10 mins later food arrived and I said , did you forget about me , no, well I was lied to and no apology, too many other pubs all within 5 mins , so you won't see me for a while. There were many ways to handle that mistake , in the end nothing, c ya

Date of visit: August 2019