“Can't judge a book by it`s cover...”

Won Wong Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 68 Restaurants in Dieppe
Cuisines: Chinese
Moncton, Canada
“Can't judge a book by it`s cover...”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Surprisingly good chinese food. We thought the chow mein wasn't salty enough but I guess that`s a good thing compared to other places... But the best is the chicken lo mein. 1 order is enough for our family of 4 and its soooooo yummy and at around 10$ you can`t go wrong. Too bad the place looks run down. Not a place I wouldve stopped, but was recommended by a friend and we`re glad we did try it despite the looks.

• Visited March 2014

Charlottetown, Canada
“Good Restuarant”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Personal Comment/Review: Visited the Hotel recently with my family and the noodles and fried rice were excellent. The Beef Dish (Shechzuan Beef) may not have been the best but was okay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Visited March 2014
Dieppe, Canada
“Can't beat that place”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

When it comes to chinese food, this is "THE" Place to go! We have been ordering our chinese food from that place for years, and we are not about to stop. Best egg rolls, best chicken balls etc...

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Janic1968
Moncton, Canada
“Best Chinese Food in the City”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have been going to Won Wong for over 20 years. Everything has its own taste and flavor (not like some of the chinese restaurants that you go to and everything on your plate tastes the same). Portion sizes are very generous, egg rolls are hand made and make sure you ask for their home made plum sauce, I could drink this stuff!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Maureen W
Moncton, Canada
“Best Chinese food Ive had in a long time.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We enjoyed some great food from this place recently. I will break it down item by item for you. Chicken Fried Rice - very good, there were not a lot of extras in it, but still very good. Spare Ribs: very good, meat came easily off the bone and there was not a lot of fat on my portions, they could of used just a touch more flavor. Chicken Balls: the backbone of any Chinese plate, these were excellent. Great flavor, perfect amount of batter and meat, and maybe most importantly not greasy at all, just a hint of crispiness in the batter. Egg roll - very good, non greasy, again just crispy enough, and tasty filling. Chicken chow mein - by far the low point of the meal, not that it was terrible, but it was just average. Overall very good food, and everything was of the non greasy variety. I will also note the portions were very sizable, price was reasonable, and the food was ready on time for my pick up and almost still too hot to eat by the time I made my 8 minute drive home. I will be going back for sure!

• Visited July 2013