“Not worth the Money!”

Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Dieppe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I ordered a donair poutine. It was canned gravey, with salami??, def not donair meat! When I got near the bottom after avoiding the "meat", I found a green string bean. Not worth 12.99 for sure! I thought that I was going to get a good meal for that. Glad it wasn't something else as thats cross contamination and I have allergies. My husband ordered a steak, baked potato, vegetables. The steak was paper thin and fatty. The potato wasn't worth eating. Bill came to 45.00 and we felt ill afterwards. Waitress finally talked to me when we were about to pay the bill. Complimented me on my shirt. hmmm yet never said a word to me beforehand.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had my family and in-laws with me, cant remember waitresses name but a few things got messed up. Waitress was a long hair brunette. Got mad when i spoke up and made us feel in hurry. The whole time she was on a phone!! I asked for a manager and she laugh and said she was. I enjoyed it for breakfast before, but i wont be back after this. I felt like a fool in front of my family!! Not recommended.

2  Thank papageoff
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place was recommended to us by the hotel staff. Its a very average sports bar with OK food but I have had way better elsewhere. Staff were good, hockey game on that night so it was a little noisy but it is a sports bar;)

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I'm not going back. Had a taste for wings and heard they were the best, WRONG. The wings were soft like they pre-cooked them in an oven then fried them, then after being served by Carlotta (30 March 18:55 table 905) at the bar she NEVER asked me how my meal was. The next time I heard from her was to collect the bill. WOW some customer service

1  Thank John V
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Went there with my college kids. They liked it and introduced it to me. Wow, great place to have a great meal and low cost. The food was very good and very well portioned.