“Great bargain!”

Holiday Inn Express Airport Dieppe
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Dieppe
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel before going to Mexico for two weeks. We live on Prince Edward Island, and because of forecast bad weather, we decided to drive to Moncton the night before our departure. We got our overnight stay, two hot breakfasts, airport transfers (both ways), and 14 nights' parking ALL for the same price that we would have paid for JUST 14 days' parking at the airport! It made our trip much less hectic and what a deal!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
HIEdieppe, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Airport Dieppe, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Greetings,

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review on our property, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I will make sure to pass on the great review to our team and we hope to see you again in the near future! (:

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband, daughter and myself stayed here on Feb 27 before flying out very early on the morning of Feb 28. The shuttle service was great to transport us to the airport for our flight. Continental breakfast was available from 3am on. Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. We wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank capernan

Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and let us know what you liked about your stay, we appreciate it very much! We hope to see you again very soon! (:

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Typical Holiday Inn Express, so you know what to expect. Clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. This is a newer hotel, so that always makes things a little nicer. Very near the airport and very near the city of Moncton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Traveler06232009
HIEdieppe, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Airport Dieppe, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to wright a great review! Your feedback is much appreciated - we are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again very soon! (:

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have stayed at many HI's but this is one of the best. The staff was some of the friendliest I have ever encountered at a HI, the complex was clean along with my room. To my shock they even provided Kurig coffee makers and the coffee in the room, a nice touch to those who don't like to venture out first thing in the morning. If I ever get stranded in Moncton again I will not hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: I don't think there is much dining close to the hotel so walkers beware.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank markus664
HIEdieppe, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Airport Dieppe, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Greetings,

What a GREAT review! We thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and for highlighting what you liked about our hotel! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay! I will pass on this great review with our whole team - thank you once again and we hope to see you in the near future! (:

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2014

stayed here on Dec 31, 2013 went to the New Years party at Crystal Palace. booked the room a few weeks earlier and asked if the pool was scheduled to be open as it was part of a Christmas present for my son and the most important things we look for is a clean hotel, pool and free breakfast. I was told in early December that the pool had no scheduled closures but when we arrived at 5pm approximately we were told upon checkin that the pool had a scheduled closure for painting and the hot tub was open. we were told we could use the pool at hotel a few buildings away (we stayed at this hotel last year and the pool even though it is renovated is not big enough for their hotel guests, so don't know how they can add more) it was MINUS 20 outside and we were supposed to travel back/forth outside from different hotels.. I told the girl at the front desk I wasn't happy with this arrangement and was told I COULD CANCEL MY RESERVATION AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, WHAT DID I WANT TO DO??? SHE said it was a slow time of year but I tried to book 3 other hotels in the area before this one and they were full.
I found her very rude and unprofessional and it is unfortunate but there have been a few commnents on here talking about the service. the following morning before checkout found someone elses items in the room at checkout told the same girl that checked us in and her response was 'You never told us'.
\I WAS so frustrated and disappointed at the lack of customer service that anything nice about the hotel was lost in my frustration. I spent 140 bucks to sit in a hotel room and watch TV, can do that at home.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Canresident
HIEdieppe, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Airport Dieppe, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our property, we appreciate all feedback.

We are very sorry you had an unpleasant stay, it's our team's goal to ensure everyone enjoys their time with us.

Please contact me directly at 506-388-7603 to discuss staying with us again.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Well first of all I would like to start off by saying that we have been at this hotel plenty of times before and we really like it there. We could have stayed somewhere else for a lot cheaper but chose the Holiday Inn express because of the spacious rooms and cleaniness ....Plus we travel in the south often in big groups and stay there, but this time we were in town for a shopping trip we were 8 for one night and spent all kinds of money. Anyways ..............long story short........the one night we slept there,which was a Sat.night we got bothered by security Twice.....for nothing at all..............WE WERE JUST SITTING AROUND TALKING................if ya wanna stay at this hotel make sure you don't plan on talking...............So when we left in the morning I politely asked the young lady at the counter what did we do that was so wrong for security to bother us like they did. She wasn't sure what to say but then this other lady comes out from behind the counter and says well this is an airport hotel and we needed to have respect for other people in the hotel especially the ones flying and arriving.........well i hope they told all the families that had their kids running up and down the hall way all night ,that next time they will be thrown out also........where was security then .........and we didn't complain at all. With all that said the lady behind the counter really expessed that it was a airport hotel ..........well maybe they should just book rooms to people that are only leaving or returning...........FROM A FLIGHT...............we will never stay there again...the second lady at the front desk was saucy and cocky............and stressed her 10:30 policy time to rethink that...........REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!....................Its too bad, because we really liked that hotel......oh well their loss.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
HIEdieppe, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Airport Dieppe, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Greetings,

Thank you very much for the great feedback on the cleanliness of our hotel and for taking the time to let us know about your stay, please call me directly at 506-388-7603 to discuss staying with us again. We would be very pleased to try and regain your business and would like to WOW your next stay.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was up at 4:30am to catch a flight and as I stepped into the shower, slipped and slammed my head into the far wall of the shower. I went into shock (sweating, nausea). Somehow I managed to go to the front desk with my friend where we alerted them to my accident. We filled out a report and have had no follow-up in the week since. I asked for an ice pack and nothing was available. This really impacted my entire day - I had a headache, bruised head and generally felt off. Five days later my head is still swollen and bruised. The lack of follow up and accountability is very disappointing. My guess is that whoever cleaned the tub didn't rinse it thoroughly which left it slippery. Accidents happen but I think the hotel should have been more responsive.
Otherwise a decent place to stay with an early breakfast available and free transportation to and from the airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
HIEdieppe, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Airport Dieppe, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry you had an unpleasant stay, it's our team's goal to ensure everyone enjoys their stay with us. We are are sorry for the incident that happened during your last stay.

This is a extremely rare case at our hotel and we are certain that should you stay with our property again, you will have a MUCH better experience! Please call me directly at 506-388-7603 if you would like to discuss staying with us again. We would be very please to try and regain your business.

sales@hieairportdieppe.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dieppe
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton
Wingate by Wyndham Dieppe Moncton
Rodd Moncton Hotel
Rodd Moncton Hotel
#8 of 30 in Moncton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Airport Dieppe? Share your experiences!