“AWESOME TIME”

Saint John, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME TIME”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I loved that our whole family had a blast there! I felt like a kid for a moment and that is priceless!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Delores F

Halifax, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Fun for the little ones!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We spent an enjoyable afternoon/evening at crystal palace. It's always more economical to buy a bracelet and they do offer a family rate as well. There are alot of rides geared to age 6-7 and under although your older kids will enjoy some rides too. The roller coaster is quite good and the bumper cars are lots of fun. We also got to enjoy the laser tag but ran out of time before the mini golf.

The p,ace is clean, the staff is friendly and really seem to enjoy their jobs and working with kids The running the roller coaster kept the kids on for 8 go around a when there was no line.... I thought that was great! The games are fun, although they are a bit expensive but I felt like we got out money's worth, not like at the regular carnival games. It's nice t have access to the chapters book store - go in and get a magazine to read while the kids enjoy the rides. There is food available but we did not eat there although the food looked fine and reasonable priced

Stay at the attached hotel and enjoy crystal palace!

Visited June 2013
Nova Scotia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“So Much Fun!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

After watching my daughter on the rides for hours, and spending a few $$ to win some tickets, and browsing the book store, here's what I really love about this place:

1. Much less expensive than the shady carnivals that roll in and out of your town and take $26 or more to ride all the rides, all while teenagers swear, drink and throw up around you.
2. No up-selling or shoving extra product in your face. I only discovered they sold cotton candy & other stuff when I went for a walk around the room to check out the restaurant menu.
3. The staff are all young adults, some maybe high school kids, and they look like they are having a great time working there. Shout out to the girl working the swings, who persuaded my daughter to try it, and promised to bring it down if she hated it. She loved it!

We would have closed the place down, but had to get up early Saturday morning.

Visited June 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Always a fun place to go and easy way to spend a day !! More fun when groups of kids are together but fun regardless. Lots to eat on site, and bathrooms are clean. More seating for parents would be convenient as kids can stay on rides for awhile.

Visited March 2013
Saint John, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is an amazing place. Really enjoy it. It was a Suprise for my boys and as soon as they saw it they freaked out in Joy. It was a great memory.

Visited March 2013