“Best Pizza going and fresh ingredients and home made”

Di Angelo Pizza and Deli
Ranked #44 of 73 Restaurants in Dieppe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 18, 2013

What more can I say.....everything is made fresh and the dough is made from scratch. It is not one of these places that just adds water to the premixed crap they call pizza dough...........this place gives you the real deal. They make the dough from scratch.......yes i have to repeat that as it is one of the only places that I know of that does that.

You can count on perfection every visit, the flavour, the fresh veggies.........just yummy with every bite......pizza is made as you order so no sitting under a heating lamp. I usually do pick up and they are always prompt, if they say 15 min, it is ready in 15.....

Highly recommend this as the best pizza place in the Maritimes.

I also have food allergies and cannot eat overly processed foods, this is the only pizza I can eat without having any issues. (again everything is fresh and made to order)

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Not only do they have the Best Pizza in South East New Brunswick, the rest of their varied menu is very impressive. I eat there 2 to 3 times a month and have tried several of their pasta Dishes, Donairs and Sandwiches. Their oven baked Chicken Club Sandwich is excellent! They also serve a great Greek Salad. For dessert try their Baklava, it's delicious!

DiAngelo Pizza and Deli is definatley worth a try, you won't be disapointed!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a small pizza place, mainly take out and delivery, there are a few tables to eat in........the pizza is so delicious that I never make it out the door, I have to sit there and eat it.

The dough is perfection the toppings perfect.

It is home made and worth the extra you pay for it........every time i am in Moncton, I have to have my fix of this delicious pizza.

1  Thank jjejermaster
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Hmmmmm a handmade pizza and whats that, baklava? It was a grand meal! Recommend them if you are in town.

1  Thank ThePiratesPaw
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is not the processed pizza you get at other fast food chains.......this is the real deal.................whenever I go to Moncton I make sure I pick up pizza from this place.

It is a small family run business and the food reflects the care and pride that they have in their business.............
Best Pizza I have ever had...............

1  Thank jjejermaster