“Excellent”

Blue Olive Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Dieppe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Discover the Blue Olive and it’s exotic flavours. It’s spices rich in color and their intoxicating perfumes will transform your culinary experience into a trip around the world. A total escape! In a welcoming atmosphere, the Blue Olive Restaurant offers you a variety of delicious, healthy meals. The best Mediterranean specialties are offered at affordable prices: hummus, Falafels, Shawarma, kebabs, couscous, tajines, rack of lamb, grilled chicken, mediterranean salads, pita wraps and many other delectable selections. The Blue Olive Market, located in the same space, offers a wide variety of products from around the world; from Africa to the Middle East, from India to China, Thailand, Japan, Europe, Latin America and many other regions. Experience the atmosphere of an Arabian market! For birthdays, weddings, family reunions, conferences and other special occasions, Blue Olive Catering will be your best ally to assist you in entertaining your guests and creating an unforgettable experience. Our professional staff will listen to your needs and will offer a personalised service that will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. You'll agree, the Blue Olive Restaurant and Market is the best place to be! Our welcoming and competent staff will guide you through our menu selections as well as in making your market purchases.
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Yes excellent, food, price and service. We all had the chicken shawarma from the (from the grill) section of the menu, very tasty and a full size meal with lots of variety on the plate.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Ordered moussaka and it came out burnt to the point I could not cut into it. Well it can happen I accept that but for the chef to have put it out to be served and then the waitress bringing it out to me is unbelievable. Anyone could see this was inedible. Told the waitress who took it back and tried as hard as she could to dissuade me from reordering moussaka suggesting a few things she could have out "quickly". I wanted moussaka so I waited. Second one was like it should be well cooked and very good. This whole incident ruined the dining experience as my husband and I could not enjoy our meal together. They reduced the price of my meal to half but really that mattered little to me as their poor judgement in bringing this out to me ruined the ambiance of dining out.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

The food is always great. Prices too! Also, I love the BYOW concept. I would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Great food doesn’t need to be complicated and this place understands this, and excels at it!

In my circle of friends there is a vegan, a vegetarian, and carnivores so we love places that offer more than just salad for the veg-heads. The food is savoury, fresh, eclectic, and just plain bad-ass!

Well done!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2019

very freindly staff food was lovely chairs a bit uncomfortable waiting time a bit long but worth the wait

Date of visit: September 2018