“Exceelnt service and selection”
Review of M.I.C. - Made in Canada - CLOSED

M.I.C. - Made in Canada
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Great lunch items. Don't usually eat meat but loved their Montreal Smoked Meat - the best! Nice open environment and friendly quick service.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Overall my date and myself had a great experience at M.I.C. Restaurant in Dieppe, NB. My server was friendly and helpful, plus the food was excellent and for the right price. I will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I was really impressed with the MIC in Dieppe. I've driven by it hundreds of times, but I thought of it tonight when we were trying to figure out a place to eat. Huge portions for the price. The food was excellent. Try the nanaimo bars for desert- one of the best and larges deserts I've ever seen. Friendly, polite staff. Prompt service. I'm going to become I regular I suspect!

1  Thank Audevourahn
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Had a salad which was a very small portion based on the price which was disappointing. Food was okay.

1  Thank Gena K
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Went there with 12 other people: fast service, amazing food and great atmosphere! I highly recommend!