Coastal Inn Moncton/Dieppe
Wingate by Wyndham Dieppe Moncton(Dieppe)(Great Value!)
$98
$89
Quality Inn Airport(Dieppe)(Great Value!)
$83
Travelocity
Comfort Inn East(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$80
$101
$118
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$116
$128
$124
  • Pool
$131
All reviewschamplain mallgrocery storefree wifithe house keeping staffwafflessausagehotel roomgood sizecontinental breakfastmovie theatergreat value for the pricethe staff were greatbunk bedsbooked aheadbass proconvenient locationshopping and restaurants
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The location was perfect.. walking distance to the mall , theater etc. As a family we look for cleanliness and affordability. The service was excellent and very accomadating. We were there for a Wedding so, we had lots of family and friends at the same motel, everyone commented on how friendly the staff was.

Room Tip: The family suite by the pool, was awesome!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CoastalInns, General Manager at Coastal Inn Moncton/Dieppe, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Cora-Lee,

Our "perfect" location is certainly one of our greatest assets. We thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with these nice comments. I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay and had a great time at the wedding. We do hope that you can come back again sometime in the future.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Always feel very welcomed at this place. The staff are very courteous and friendly. The proximity for us was perfect.Walking distance to everything you need including the mall, the theater,Crystal Palace, NBLC, and many restaurants. As a family we look for convenience, cleanliness and affordable accomodations, all of which we get here. And the indoor pool is always a great way to have extra fun with the kiddies after a busy day of shopping and playing. Also, the restaurant is a downhome Mom and Pop home cooked dinner place. Everytime we have eaten there it was excellent as well as very cost effective.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Leisa O,

We really appreciate the comments you have posted. It is especially nice to hear that you feel welcomed as this is what we strive to do with every guest that comes through our doors. We value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

To make sure we would get a nice room, one month in advance , we pre-booked a 2 night stay weekend in July 2013 and needless to say it was a very hot weekend without air conditioning in our room, no refrigerator and to make matters worse we were in an older part of the hotel(basement area like), it was very humid and musty smelling. The morning we left , we woke up not well rested and feeling nauseated.
Never again at this place!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Rony M,

We are truly sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. I am sure that I know which area of the hotel you were in, which does have AC but unfortunately no fridge. I will be in touch with you personally to offer my apologies to you and to discuss how we can make this better for you. We try to ensure that every guest that stay with us enjoy their stay.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The 6 nights at the hotel were satisfactory. The lack of an in room refrigerator was a negative for this length of stay. Room was small but clean and adequate. Upon return to the room one afternoon, the message light on the phone was flashing, but we were informed that there were no messages. Again the following day the light was flashing and this time we learned of an urgent message. The caller advised that a call had been made the previous day. Otherwise, the front desk staff were very accommodating.
Proximity to restaurants and shopping was very good.

Room Tip: Request a fridge.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Max T,

Thank you for your feedback! The next time you stay with us please request a fridge to be placed in your room as we do have a supply of small fridges to give to guests that require them. Also, we have around 23 units that have a kitchenettes in them that are fully stocked with dishes, pots & pans, glassware and utensils. I am sorry that your stay was not totally acceptable to you and I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My 11 month old baby and I got there an afternoon, we had a reservation for upstairs, when the guy at front desk saw me carrying bags and pushing a stroller he insisted on giving me a room downstairs. He managed to book me the second room just on the right corridor of the front door. We had to go out my son and I at 11:30pm to pick up my boyfriend at the airport and came back and hour later. So that room was really helpful. Carpet in the room was a bit dirty. And the corridor we were in was full of construction guys, so the noise and door slamming started at around 4:30am. But overall, all was good and I enjoyed my first experience with a baby in a hotel room. And again the staff at the front desk the next morning was really nice with my little family.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I absolutely agree with you that we have a GREAT front desk staff! I appreciate you taking the time to relate your experience with everyone on Trip Advisor.