The coastal Inn in Moncton is very well placed. Near shops, restaurants and a five to ten minute drive from the airport. I spent one night here and was very pleased with the room. It was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I had a very early flight out of Moncton so did not take advantage of the breakfast but I have no complaints about anything. Check in was fast painless. Would definitely use this hotel again. I booked with Expedia, got quite a good rate for the area, although I have found on this trip that nothing is cheap out east. I paid about $85.00 taxes in. This hotel is worth checking out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your place to stay in Greater Moncton. The location you want, the service you expect, the comfort you desire. You will find it all here, including an indoor saltwater pool, fitness room, free hot breakfast and free WiFi! We are located across the street from Champlain Place Shopping Centre, Chapters/Indigo bookstore, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World and Cineplex Theatres. We also have St. Louis Bar and Grill located in our parking lot for your dining convenience. Come see us on your next trip to Greater Moncton and experience our maritime hospitality first-hand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Coastal Inn Moncton/Dieppe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastal Inn Moncton Hotel Dieppe
- Coastal Hotel Moncton
- Coastal Inn Moncton/Dieppe New Brunswick