“Trip to Nova Scotia, Sept 2018”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Dieppe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 17, 2018

We were tired after a long day in the car, so called Papa Johns and ordered a pizza, it was delivered at the time promised and was excellent.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I was in Dieppe enjoying a visit with my children at the Best Western Plus. Great online ordering capabilities, good toppings variety, and prompt delivery earned a thumps up from me, and the kids!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love Papa johns , the pizza here is always fresh and filled with toppings , staff is always pleasant and helpful as they usually throw in a couple Donair sauces for me for free My families favorite is the Philly Steak pizza it's do die for , I would eat this for every meal of the day if I could and not get fat lol it's definitely a must try if you haven't yet :)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

It is very rare when I would write a truly negative review on a delivery restaurant, but this is an exception. Tonite I ordered two pies from the Papa Johns located on 1701 Ralph Avenue in Brooklyn. I ordered an extra large regular pie half beef and half sausage. I also ordered a large regular pie with cheese. The pie with the meat tasted as if it was half cooked and there was about a handful of tiny pieces of meat scattered on the xtra large pie. The other pie also tasted as it was half cooked. About 30 minutes after ordering, their site said it was out for delivery. About 40 minutes later, I called and asked where my pies were and was told 5 minutes more. I am less then 4 blocks from them. Shortly after hanging up, the driver called me and said he received the wrong address from store. Twenty minutes later the pies finally arrived. They were cold. I looked at his receipt and it had the right address. Took almost 2 hrs to receive my order from a restaurant 4 blocks away. No more orders from my family in future.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017

We ordered a pizza from this location last week. The delivery time was great and the pizza arrived hot. The food was very good and we sure enjoyed it.

Date of visit: July 2017