“great place to eat, great prices on wine”
Review of Rossano's

Rossano's
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Dieppe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: We are a small family owned and independent restaurant. We offer Italian and Local Favorites with Grill, Pasta, and Pizza items as the core of our menu. We try to keep things simple with a readable menu, clear descriptions, two sizes for most dishes, and a fair price on a glass of wine to enjoy with your meal. We are very popular with local customers, you may enjoy Rossano's as well! Cheers Gregg & Susan Ross
Reviewed April 30, 2013

the food was very tasteful. Great wine prices too. The atmosphere was great . The service was very professional. I would definitely go back here.

1  Thank sharon g

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife & I stop by regularly, mainly for the chicken marsala. You won't find a better offering of this dish anywhere in the Greater Moncton area.

1  Thank dandtW
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The food tasted fantastic and the price matches the quality that you get. The waitress was so kind to us, checked on us just enough to know we weren't being ignored, but not too much to disturb us. We really felt welcomed in this restaurant. We could see the owners walking around, checking on guests and ensuring their needs were being met. The waitress brings around a tray of freshly sliced bread with three varieties on it; it's not like other places where they throw a small loaf on the table and run. We will definitely return to this restaurant.

1  Thank Advil
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had my retirement party there and the food and service was excellent. They served complimentary sweet potato fries and I received a gift card for a future visit. The waitresses were so pleasant and always there and the manager made sure we were well taken care of.

2  Thank YVONNE Y
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Easily the best restaurant I've dined at in Moncton/Dieppe. Love that the owner comes around and chats with the customers. Food was amazing and fast!

1  Thank 652Punchy