“Worth the drive and wait”

Cremerie Bennic Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Dieppe
Description: Built on passion and a dream, Bennic opened its doors in 2011 as a small walk up ice cream hut. From these humble beginnings, Bennic moved to its current location in 2013. Today Bennic is proud to happily serve up thousands of smiles and ice cream to children and adults of all ages. As a family orientated business, we love being the choice for families and friends when it comes to appeasing their sweet cravings.
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I attended here a few times this summer. Everytime I go is always busy. The taste speaks for itself!

Bennic offers soft and hard ice cream but I always take soft. Their portions are really good. They offer numerous different dipping sauce with that.

Like my title says, its worth the drive there and wait in line!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 26, 2017

I reviewed this place last year, and I still have the same opinion one year later!
GO HERE!
Excellent desserts/ice cream.
Busy place, French or English, huge selection.

1  Thank KW M
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for an ice cream shop other than DQ after our evening meal. Google suggested this one. It was 8km further away from our hotel, but it was definitely worth it. I had the hot fudge brownie, and it was good - hot fudge, warm brownies that were soft and fresh. My wife had a salted caramel cookie dough and she was thoroughly satisfied.

1  Thank GPohl
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

If your going to Moncton , make sure you go to Bennic's ice cream Parlour in Dieppe!!
Their specialty is multity flavours of dipped soft serve ice cream and their strawberry frozen yougurt is a special treat too! Very friendly people too !! Excellent place to go!!

1  Thank jeperl
Reviewed July 9, 2017

We had hard ice cream here. I got a medium, should have gotten a small. It was huge! Good prices, yummy ice cream.