1. The hotel is 4-5 kms away from the sea
2. Front facing rooms are good but raear facing are humid and dark, you have put the lights on day & night
3. We took the cottage beside the pool, each one two storied and two double bedded room on each floor. The cottages are execellet sunlit hangouts for two to four families in each
4. Room service is more than horrible, they will only move after long shouts and quarrels with the reception.
5. Food is quite good, mostly the bengali cushion but you have to wait for atleast an 1.5-2 hrs after placing the order.
Would have been better to stay nearer to the sea