“Great hotel, fabulous service”

Hotel Royal Residency
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Saharanpur
Delhi
“Great hotel, fabulous service”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I went to Saharanpur on a business trip. Since this was my first trip to the city I wasn't quite sure where to stay. Smaller cities always get me nervous when it comes to hotels. So I checked up here on TripAdvisor and decided this would be a safe choice. And boy was this a good decision!

The hotel was very nice and clean and the staff was very helpful. My room was very good as well, and the bathroom - which I'm finicky about - was clean.

I quite liked the food at their restaurant (it's called Spice, I think).

Overall, I had a good couple of days stay at the hotel and would stay there again if I went to the city again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
6 Thank rajatverma010178

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I stayed over at Royal Residency during the new year celebrations and it was a whole lot of fun.There were atleast four simultaneous events carrying on at the same time. The hotel is actually bigger than it looks from the outside. The room was really comfortable and the staff was excellent. On the whole It was a good experience and I didn't expect to find a place like this in a city like Saharanpur.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Manka_11
Guangzhou, China
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Had a fantastic time at the Spice restaurant with my family. the food was terrific and the staff very courteous and helpful. the amicable ambience of the hotel provides a great place to unwind and relax in Saharanpur. I look forward to enjoying more of the hotel's great food when i visit Saharanpur again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank Aastha31
New Delhi
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Nice place. A decent lobby with helpful staff and concierge services. Clean, Well kept rooms and bathrooms with reasonable room service. The food was pretty average but the staff was polite and helpful. You can stay here for a couple of days without any major problems and issues.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank kpbisgreat
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Frankly speaking me and my friends were not expecting a hotel this good in Saharanpur! We were on our way to Dehradun and had to stop overnight because of the late night and fog. After asking around for the "sabse accha" hotel in Saharanpur, we were directed to Royal Residency. And the hotel was a revelation. Nice clean rooms with a comfortable, new and cosy feel. Very helpful staff who went out of their way to make us feel comfortable even though we arrived pretty late in the night. Rooms are priced very decently and the food was great. Havent been to any other hotels in the area but Id say this probably is the best hotel in Saharanpur. Strongly recommended!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
4 Thank utkj
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I did not have any idea about hotel at Saharanpur. Through internet surfing,
find out good comments on this hotel. But hesitated to book the rooms .
When Staff guide me each room ,no need question and the place was a little far from downtown means no noisy.
We had stayed 7 days with 4 rooms. from 9 feb to 15 feb .2011
Staff was friendly. Room was neat. the price were nice . you can imagine what I mean.
If you have schedule to come to Saharanpur or near place. Do not waste your time to check hotels. It is the only one you are looking for....

• Stayed February 2011
3 Thank mkl1415
Bangalore
Reviewed October 11, 2009

I was astonished to see a hotel of these comfort in a location like Saharanpur. The service level was very good and upto one's expectation. The rates are affordable. Over and above they give unbelivable discounts. Food is as per standard and delicious, for affordable price.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank 143Bangalore
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saharanpur
MM Continental
#2 of 5 in Saharanpur
Hotel Suryalok
Hotel Suryalok
#3 of 12 in Saharanpur

Been to Hotel Royal Residency? Share your experiences!