True Blue Bay Boutique Resort
$438
$424
Hotels.com
Lance Aux Epines Cottages(Lance aux Epines)(Great Value!)
$251
$360
$495
$302
Hotwire.com
Grenadian by Rex Resorts(Magazine Beach)(Great Value!)
$165
$134
$168
$129
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
$73
$64
$140
$76
$78
Orbitz.com
All reviewsdodgy dockfree shuttlecooking classtower roomstreet foodrum tastinggrand anse beachinfinity poolsmall kitchenettedive shopyogurtdive triphoneymoon suitespiral staircaseday passeach morninglocal food
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had a wonderful time here as we were staying two days and then getting on a catamaran for a week of sailing. The two swimming pools are very nice and the service at the pool is a nice perk. We were able to order food and cocktails and they were delivered poolside. Our room was very nice, with a balcony, chairs overlooking the bay. We were even able to host our friends there for cocktails. We had a small fridge and could get ice so that worked out great. Also, this room had a huge bathroom with a large shower. The kitchenette was nicely stocked with glasses, dishes, pots/pans and an ice bucket. The restaurant was so good we ate there four times over the 10 days we were in the area. They has specials every evening and a great BBQ on Saturday. The wait staff at the hotel and at the restaurant were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed or wanted. Oh yes, breakfast is included and the omelets are great! We would definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for the Indigo rooms, they are very nice!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank RoseCottageOxford_MD
Reviewed September 25, 2013

True Blue Bay is the place to stay while in Grenada. The views are breathtaking from your room and they come with all the necessary items while away. I got there late because of the flight and and greeted me with local juices. Refreshing! I stayed there for a week and the stocked kitchen was superb for making snacks and meals after a long day at the beach or diving. I was able to experience all meals at their restaurant--a must have lobster dinner while in Grenada. This lobster was twice the size of ones I have seen in the states and so much more tasty! My tastebuds were delighted by each and every course. Amazing live entertainment at night and great morning omelets while watching the waves crash are parts of my trip I won't forget.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jenny L
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Going to True Blue Bay hotel was a delightful experience for me and my family. From the time we arrived from the airport we were greeted with a cold drink and welcomed as if we were family while everyone was extremely professional, helpful and courteous. At breakfast in the morning Omega remembered my family from previous visits and supplied everyone with their favorite breakfast. My kids felt as if they went home to grandma. Evening entertainment was wonderful with the staff always being very attentive. My son is at SGU and we will be visiting Grenada frequently and we are looking forward to our stay at True Blue because we feel very welcome and we love the personalize attention of the helpful staff.

Rowena M.

Room Tip: We enjoy the villas the most.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband & I had a wonderful time at the TBB Resort. Our son is in med school at SGU and we came to visit him. TBB Resort is very close to SGU; in fact our son walked from campus to the resort several times. We stayed in one of the tower suites. It is large and well appointed. We felt very comfortable there. The service was great. The housekeeping staff introduced themselves to us and asked how they could make our stay better.

The food at the Dodgy Dock restaurant was very good. On the Saturday night buffet I had the biggest lobster tail I had ever eaten. We sampled several rum drinks and all were excellent. I highly recommend the nutmeg chicken. It was awesome.

If you want a full breakfast, get to the restaurant early. We usually arrived between 8-8:45 and found plenty of food, nice bread selection, good omelets, and fruit and cereal. One day we came down about 9:30 and the bread selection was very low as was the fruit selection.

We swam in both pools. We spent more time in the "baby" pool because is was closer to our room, but both are nice. We met a lot of nice people around the pool. We did not use the fitness center or spa.

Whenever we needed a taxi the front desk got us one right away. In fact we had the same driver 90% of the time. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. We are already planning our next trip back to Grenada and True Blue Bay Resort.

Room Tip: The tower suites were very private, but close to the pools and restaurant. They have a nice view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had a great holiday at the True Blue Bay hotel. The weather was hot and humid during our stay in Grenada but the air conditioning meant that we kept cool and had a good nights sleep every night. The views over the bay from our balcony were magnificent. All the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The food was great in the DodgyDock restaurant and there was plenty of choice at breakfast. I also enjoyed one of the yoga classes ands was sorry I wasn't able to attend more.
I would stay at the True Blue Bay on future visits to Grenada.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the bay have good views.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple