Review Highlights
Fantastic! Highly recommended.

We had an excellent experience here. We opted for the1.5 hours trail ride for riders with some... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Helen B
Trail ride

Went for an hour trail ride and absolutely loved it, the 2 girls leading were very reassuring and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
nevemitch
Bath, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kouklia
from $38.39
from $95.98
from $38.39
More Info
All reviews riding school beautiful horses riding experience riding hats horse ride riding ability trot and canter hour trek an experienced rider english lady private lesson lovely morning unforgettable experience lovely lady sunset ride warm welcome whilst on holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

We have just finished our hack, in rural Cyprus. Such a pleasant way to the countryside. We were very well loved after. All ponies and horses looked in good condition, yard was clean, tidy and well organised. If you go don't forget sun lotion, water and of course an apple or mint polos for the ponies.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

I couldn't give a better review honestly such a lovely family run business. I called them on my last day of holiday before flying back to uk & asked for a hack and they were able to fit us in no problems at all!
We were booked for 3.30 however arrived at 1.30 and they were able to send us out on the hack within 10 minutes or so!

Horses are maintained and looked after and people are very friendly with English and Greek speaking staff

I would highly recommend to anyone

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I visited Pat at the riding club whilst visiting friends in Cyprus. She came highly recommended and did not disappoint.

I was collected from the resort by friendly staff and on arrival was greeted by an immaculate yard...beautiful horses...friendly staff...what more could you ask for.

Pat took me on a 2 hour trail ride. Plenty of trot and canter and Jack, my steed! Was beautifully mannered, beautifully turned out and forward going. Pat has around 14 ponies and horses and is able to match horse and rider well. She is very friendly and easy to chat too...lots of interesting stories as we explored the beautiful scenery of Cyprus.

As I could not meet my friend until later in the day, Pat kindly let me stay and mingle at the yard and there was no pressure to leave. The atmosphere was very laid back and I felt comfy.

Although I do ride, plenty of non riders can and do enjoy the riding and safety is paramount.

In summary I cannot recommend enough and I will be back...thanks Pat.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank sarahlivSouthport
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely one of the most amazing hacks on the beautiful twizzel. Patricia and her staff are all extremely friendly and welcoming. The horses are very well kept and are excellently behaved. The two hour hack was fantastic the views, local animals and the odd wild hare and grouse were some of the attractions also all the vineyards and farm land and local workers on the way to. Will definitely be going back when we are back in Cyprus.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

2 lovely ladies took very good care of our little 2yo daughter. We were collected from our local hotel and dropped off by a lovely gentleman, which made the trip easier (we were without a car).
The lady spent a good amount of time with our daughter, who despite all this, didn't fancy a horse ride - but they were very understanding and accommodating. They walked her round with the horses a few times and let her groom them to build her confidence and stroke some of the bigger horses too.
Would recommend a visit if you have little ones.

Date of experience: April 2017