“A ramble on Bramble”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A ramble on Bramble”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

While on a birthday trip to Cyprus, one thing on my 'to do' list was to go riding. Despite not having been on a horse for about 2 years, I had a lovely ride through the hills with the stable manager, Pat. The best way to see the countryside is on horseback! We met herds of goats, marvelled at the spring flowers and the highlight of the ride was sighting a rare bird of prey . We stopped the horses and just watched as the bird slowly circled. You don't need to be young to enjoy a ride in the country! the birthday i was celebrating was my last before the big 60. I hope to come back and celebrate with another ride at Aphrodite Hills Riding Club. My only warning is the long dirt road to get there. If you are staying at the resort transport is provided but we were staying up the coast at another resort. Luckily we had hired a 4x4 for our stay in Cyprus!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank FiMacVane

• Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic riding experience!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Visited the riding club as a family of four (2 kids, 8 & 11) with absolutely zero riding experience. Had a great time with Pat and her staff who were very professional and really good with the kids. A great hours riding with fantastic scenery. Made the end of our holiday really special.

3 Thank Abudhabidad
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I came to Aphrodite Hills just to stay in the hotel, then my dad found the riding club and I was really excited! When I arrived they came over and welcomed me a lovely girl called Sophie fitted me some riding boots. I then met the horse I was going to ride (Brambles) and got on. I had an amazingly fun lesson and I kept coming for the rest of the week. On one of the days I went on a lovely hack, it was an hour and a half long and it was just me and Patricia (the lovely woman who runs the riding club). I am so glad I came and am desperatly nagging my dad for us to come again. I rode Mac and Bramble and they were both very forward. None of the horses bit, kicked, bucked or reared for the whole week I was there.They were very good prices, kind people and amazing horses.If you are not riding it is lovely to stay and watch in the warm sun and you can read a book or play with the lovely dogs. I had such an amazing time thankyou so much everyone! x

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Rhia F
cyprus
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“do not miss this opportunity!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Our daughter desperately wants to learn horseback riding so when we saw an ad for this club at Aphrodite Hills, we grabbed the opportunity. Our kids ages 5 and 10 were in sandals and shorts, but the wonderful women who run the stables were able to accommodate us in such a friendly manner giving us all necessary equipment. Although initially they said the young one may just be able to do a pony ride (10 euros per ride), since he was following instructions nicely he ended up doing a half hour course of riding and was so so excited. Our daughter did 45 minutes (35 euros) and loved every second of the experience. In fact both kids stayed on the horses longer since the next group was coming later. we appreciated the warmth and professional approach of the teachers, they were excellent with the children, the horses beautiful and well taken care of, it is very obvious the ladies there love love love their job. They explained everything to our kids, so they not only had a great time but learned a lot. They cannot wait to go back and in fact we promised them we will revist as often as we can. So worth the money, a great experience for kids and I am sure for adults also-- my husband and I will join next time!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank alexiap
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Very accomodating, despite the errors and ommissions of the reception/conceirge from the hotel. 4 of the children aged 5-7 had a great time and it was one of the highlights of their trip. Great service, thank you.

Visited August 2012