We stayed in a Villa on the Aphrodite Hills complex - the whole place has a very up-market feel, is welll maintained and attractive. We used the hotle facilities on a daily basis and could not fault them. We were particularly impressed by the Kids Club at the hotel; our daughter loved spending time there, and we congratulate Despina and her team for running a really well thought out programme for children of all ages. While we were at the staying, the Kids Club moved into a superb new, purpose built area, complete wilth lots of new slides, swings, climbing frames etc and its own childrens pool, art rooms.... really very good and very reasonably priced.
Our only complaint about the hotel was the rather overbearing presence of about 200 'Club Turquoise' members who seemed to take over the place and in many cases were quite rude to other users of the hotel, they really seemed to have the attitude that they owned the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated between Limassol and Paphos, this luxurious hillside resort offers couples and families an entertaining and relaxing break in a picturesque environment, with stunning views overlooking the Mediterranean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aphrodite Hills Golf And Spa Resort Residences
- Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences Hotel Kouklia
- Aphrodite Hills Holiday Rentals Paphos
- Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences Cyprus/Kouklia