We stayed here for four days as a central location for a cycling holiday. The price was reasonable for the trip but didnt include breakfast which at 19 euros a person was a bit steep.
The hotel is situated about 2 miles outside the main coastal town but there are a few bars and restaurants nearby. We didnt try the on site restaurant so can't comment on the quality of food or VFM. We did go to the Sports Cafe bar which was ok but a bit impersonable. However, the large screened x-box kinect was quite entertaining.
The hotel is definitely geared to the business community with a large conference centre. The room itself was large and relatively comfortable. Unfortunately the floor was laminated, which meant the beds were very prone to movement and sliding. The cleaners came on a daily basis but never really seemed to finish the job, such as emptying the bin, replacing tea and coffee and cups, or filling up the mini bar. We could have done with aircon but slept with the windows open instead.
All in all, It was okay but as i said, more geared to the business community.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Noordwijk Conference Centre Leeuwenhorst is a four-star hotel located in the Netherlands' beautiful flower bulb region. Conference-goers or leisure travelers will find plenty to do, as we are perfectly situated for excursions to the world-famous Keukenhof, or Noordwijk, a well-known beach resort only a stone's throw away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your NH Noordwijk Conference Centre Leeuwenhorst reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leeuwenhorst Hotel Noordwijkerhout
- Nh Leeuwenhorst Noordwijkerhout
- Nh Hotels Noordwijkerhout