“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This place has great food and a very warm and friendly service. Did I mention it has great food. I highly recommend eating here for a casual dinner or even a special occasion you can't go wrong

2  Thank Andy F

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Generally a nice place with a extensive menu that will cover all family members from 1st to third generations. Wouldn't say its fine dining, but it doesn't need to be. Well priced wholesome food with amazingly big servings (far too big). Service was ok, coffee good and it was very clean. When I am over that part of town next I will be more than happy to visit again.

1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The noise in the main dining area was phenominal, sound bouncing off the glass surrounds...Hard to be heard at times....visited as part of a family birthday celebrations, was very busy, and most tables occupied. The television was playing away within the corner and folks looked most inconvenienced if you stood in front of their view of it..
Service was slow and abrupt....it seemed chaotic and gave the feeling they weren't coping with the volume of clients......I ordered the ''pollo fungi'' spaghetti, and wow what a plate full. It was far to much for me and there was tons of pasta but very little chicken. Bland tasting food although it was lovely and creamy....The ''ribs'' where certainly a better option, but what a plate full.....would have a go at the ''rib meal'' if we visit again.....clean environment, plenty of parking and good location.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went to dinos on the weekend a big group of us we had the banquet.It was a shocking experience the service was disgusting we never received our dessert which was part of the banquet and we still had to pay the full amount even though we never received dessert.the food was ok besides the fact i found a bug in my salad and wen i approached the waiter she didnt believe me she messed up my whole plate to look for it.NEVER again will i go to dinos restaurant.

3  Thank sarah d
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Recently moved to the preston area & decided to try Dinos as it seemed
well priced. Service was rubbish, food tasted like it was cooked a month ago and just re heated. Dull staff members who made it seem like such a hassle to take our order. Gave us odd looks when we ordered our meals. All in all the worst place I have ever eaten.