I was given a ground floor room, which was very noisy and had timber blinds which were completely inadequate at blocking out the outdoor lighting - it was pretty much daylight all night. The bed was very soft and felt worn out...the toilet rocked and everything was very tired. The aironditioning unit was very noisy an there was no way to turn it off...it may have been there to try and dull all the other noises.
Nice big TV and foxtel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Bell City offers premium accommodation in the centre of Melbourne that is affordable and offers everything you need in the one place. Situated 9 km from the Melbourne CBD and 20 minutes from the main airport in Melbourne, public transport is also just 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel, making this hotel highly accessible to everything Melbourne has to offer. Within the complex you’ll find a great range of facilities surrounded by landscaped gardens, including a large resort pool, BBQ, gymnasium, games room, sauna and the onsite restaurants JD’s Diner & Burger Bar and the Pantry Café. The Pantry Convenience Store also supplies essential goods you may need during your stay including milk, bread, fruit and vegetables. There is also a shared kitchen if you’d like to cook onsite, or head into Preston and dine at one of the many cafes and restaurants. *Government issued photo ID is required at the time of check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your BreakFree Bell City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep And Go Bell City
- Sleep & Go Bell City Hotel Preston
- BreakFree Bell City Preston, Greater Melbourne