“best place for fish n chips”
Review of Skipper's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Skipper's
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Cannington
Reviewed September 21, 2013

you want the very best in " old english " fish n chips,,this place is it,,wow,,,,can't pass by without smelling the fish being cooked

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Old couple were super grumpy after i ordered a burger and fries. She asked if i was gonna stay to eat it and i said yes, then i changed my mind and asked for it to go.

She then said "they are all to go", then i curiously asked why she was asking, if theres no difference (in a playfull tone). Man then pipes up "you gonna get it to go or what buddy"

I asked for my money back, she refused and he threw a ten dollar bill at me. I bought a bag of chips at gas station

1  Thank Dutchtuch
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great fries and a very good fish..and that is coming from a Brit! We live locally and are in the process of building a new house so Skipper's has been a port in a storm for us. Chicken fingers are yummy as well as the service friendly!

1  Thank 50Goldie