“OLD AND COZY”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The Meadows is just one of those old corner taverns that has been in existance for ages. Go on a Friday night and there is harly a seat to be had. Very popular place to get a great fish dinner.

1  Thank Jim H
There are newer reviews for Meadows By The Lake

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times in the past six months, only because of its location. Be prepared to wait a long time for your order...75 minutes to be exact! That was a bit much! The corn beef was just ok, very small sandwich. Meals are kind of pricey as well. The atmosphere is nice.

1  Thank SuePillon
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Highly recommended family restaurant. My husband had their famous beer battered burger. It was juicy and delicious. It had a special homemade sauce on it, which is amazing. I had the fish and chips. The fish was crispy and golden brown! I added the salad bar, which is all you can eat. Everything was fantastic!

1  Thank JenandJim28
Reviewed August 21, 2012

While on our annual Erie Winery Wine Tour, the four of us stopped here for lunch. The waitress was great, the food delightful and we had a fun lunch.

1  Thank DaveLon
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is really a local joint, but the food is not bad. I would definitely not call it gourmet cuisine, but our family really enjoyed the portion size and the selection. We had the pizza which was good, and the perch which was excellent. But the best item of all was the Poutine - I could eat the for every meal.

I would definitely recommend a stop there if you are in the neighborhood

1  Thank bwoodTN