“best indian food by far locally”
Review of Massala Lounge

Massala Lounge
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Ossett
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“best indian food by far locally”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

we order regularly from here, its just great food nice and simple and being a lover of indian food ive tasted many, and when were in the mood for one i order from here, weve never had a bad experience, its always delivered in good time, you wont go far wrong here

1 Thank david t

Yorkshire
“Best Indian in Ossett”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My friends and I visit Massala Lounge a lot, They cant be beaten on value and taste. Ali and the rest of the staff are friendly, and get to know most of their regulars on first name terms. Every time we have visitors from all over England, they always want us to take them back there. Will be back soon Ali...

wakefield
“Great food made better by great people”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Went here tonight after finding it on here. I was genuinely surprised as I have been to a lot of Indian restaurants but this place is something different its run by a pasdionate and experienced owner who is interested in what you think and if you would change anything. The food is amazing and my wife had one of the most amazing butter chickens I have ever seen it is like an indian balti with coconut cream layer on top when you mix them together it is unreal !!! If you like indian food you have to try this place!! This place should be number 1 !

2 Thank marckiuy2013
Wakefield
“Great Meal Out!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Due to circumstances have found myself eating out alot recently - so decided to find somewhere different on trip advisor and im glad I did. Not onky was this one of the nicest meals ive had recently it was in nice surroundings. The food is great and outclasses others in ossett, Wakefield and leeds while they dont serve alcohol (you can bring your own) but get a mango lassi instead! The staff are friendly and genuinely care about customers but dont lurk around you while your eating its also great value too!

1 Thank charliengland_88
West Yorkshire
“Service with a huge smile”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited Masala Lounge with my wife, 2 young children and my
Mum and dad (who are regulars here) I have been myself on a few occasions over the last few years and have never been disappointed. The food, value and service is second to none! Ali is very attentive to his customers and it is nice to see someone actually paying an interest in pleasing his customers. The portion size is amazing, considering the price and I really wish my waistline would allow me to go more often! Different to most Indian restaurants, all deserts on the menu were available and my kids loved the Punky! I really really wish I lived closer (Crofton is not close enough!), as I would be there far more often. I have tried all the other Indians in Ossett - Masala lounge is definitely the best. I would recommend to all! Kev ("Eric's Boy")