“Wonderful Christmas Lunch”

Ranked #2 of 2 Ossett B&B and Inns
Birstall, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Christmas Lunch”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have just arrived home from a wonderful works lunch for Christmas!!! The food was absolutely delicious, the service was excellent and the staff very attentive, the surroundings beautiful!!!

I cannot recommend this hotel enough!!! As the co-ordinator of the works Christmas lunch its quite stressful but Sally the co-ordinator looked after us and made our celebration fantastic without any hassle.

We are going again in 2014 for certain!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Karen W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I booked Dimple Well Lodge asthe venue to launch my new business Day-zines. I cannot speak highly enough of Marcus and his staff but also the hotel as a venue to host business functions. The staff couldn't have been more helpful throughout the whole evening and the setting of the hotel was superb. The room looked beautiful and my potential customers were made to feel very welcome. Again many thanks, you made a very nervous lady feel completely at ease.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Huddersfield West Yorkshire
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We went for Sunday Lunch and enjoyed it so much we booked to take my friend for my 70th Birthday. On booking it I must have said it was my 70th. Well what a surprise when we sat down for lunch Marcus the owner presented me with 3 balloons one of them said Happy 70th Birthday and on leaving I was presented with a bunch of roses. I must say Dimple Well Lodge made my 70th very special.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Batley, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I cannot praise Dimple Well, specifically Marcus, enough for my beautiful wedding this summer. I focused massively on décor and my vision was totally understood and carried out. The function room is a perfect blank canvas to do up. The food was gorgeous, the staff were friendly and helpful. It was just perfect.
Marcus and Sally helped guide me through the wedding and chill me out throughout the service as well as doing everything possible to help the smoothness of the day - even ordering flowers the groom forgot to get for thank yous!!! Above and beyond what I expected. I want to do it all again now without the nerves!!! x

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Frances B
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I booked Dimple Wells for my husband's 40th Birthday in September as we had been for a number of meals whilst it was previously known as Bollywood. From the moment I went to see Marcus to arrange the evening nothing was too much trouble..

I chose the Dimple Wells as people travelling further afield had the option to stay overnight.

He arranged the DJ and came up with a number of food options, I finally opted for a buffet including Indian starters. Everyone thought the food was good and there was more than enough for all and the kids enjoyed the sweetie bar.

The set out for Dimple wells works well with people enjoying the main disco area or being able to retire to the bar. The staff behind the bar were all really friendly.

Thank you to Marcus and all the staff for making it such a great evening.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Had a fantastic 3 course meal at the new harbys resturant... Food was 5* so fresh and tasty and the staff was 5* too so polite and willing to go the extra mile. I will definetly be returning soon. Thank you. If you are wanting a fantastic...relaxing... good food place to eat... Look no further!

Kalem, Jennifer and Harley.

• Stayed November 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had our wedding and reception here on 7th September 2013. Marcus and his staff were very professional and organised, which allowed us to relax and enjoy our special day. If you want a hotel that will go that extra mile and cater for your needs, then this is the hotel for you.

We looked at a few venues to get married in and found this one was the most willing to support our big day. They went above and beyond, for example, it was one of our pageboys birthday and the staff had balloons and a cake for him. They also volunteered to collect money for a charity raffle we had organised and contributed money to the charity.

We were very happy with the service and the feel of the venue and will be heading back for a few meals there as they do lovely food also.

Thank you, to Marcus and all the staff at Dimple Well Lodge for making our special day even more special.

Mr and Mrs Bishop

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ossett
Ramada Wakefield
#1 of 1 in Calder Grove
Wakefield Limes Hotel
Wakefield Limes Hotel
#5 of 19 in Wakefield

Been to Dimple Well Lodge? Share your experiences!