Tripadvisor
Puncak
1,145 results
All reviews veranda restaurant bebek tepi sawah mr agung rice fields star hotel nice view small river honey moon junior suite room saudi arabia jogging track flying fox fresh air view from the balcony family gathering swimming pool horse riding
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had great service from Mr Ilham. Excellent location and Everything is fantastic. Food is excellent. Service is the best. I Enjoy spending time here and planning to visit again inshalla. Best regards to Each one.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Mr. Ega service is very excelent in restaurant while we having breakfast!! Room standard too small, view and ambience here very good! Overall hotel is very good, will bring my family here because pool very good!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
leeminence, Manajer at Le Eminence Hotel Convention & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr Sinlo

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for sharing your pleasant experiences during your stay at Le Eminence Hotel Convention & Resort.

Your kind remarks about our services, facility and amazing view have been shared with all my colleagues and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our "oasis of mountain" within the heart of Puncak's Area.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Everything was great, I like my stay here. It was a family trip, all of my family loved Puncak and the hotel as well. The hotel service was good, in the resturent a nice man his name Ega, he is a very greatful and helpfull

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr Inspire

Your kind remarks about our services and facility have been shared with all my colleagues and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our "oasis of mountain" within the heart of Puncak's Area.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

The service was one of the best we have experienced. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
The views are gorgeous and the rooms are clean and modern.
The breakfast was delicious and had a great variety of food to choose from.

Trip type: Traveled with family
leeminence, Manajer at Le Eminence Hotel Convention & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Mr/s Della3362

Your kind remarks about our services and amazing view have been shared with all my colleagues and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our "oasis of mountain" within the heart of Puncak's Area.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

First i come to the lobby because all people always smile and friendly.. and the first day i stay in here in the morning i take a breakfast at veranda restaurant, its very good cause the menu its completed., and at the night i visited to terrarium cafe, this cafe have ela beautiful view and great service, especially perfect service by winanjar, very good and friendly.,

Trip type: Traveled as a couple