All reviews cashew tree the main hotel the sea view rooms beach room relaxed place to stay a short min walk white theme lovely swimming pool flash light mini fridge hidden treasure beds were comfortable boutique resort superior room peaceful spot fixed price beautiful room
Reviewed August 13, 2018

the place is a hidden gem! great staff, delicious breakfast, peaceful vibes, location close to everything, rooms are clean,eco friendly , just chill and cozy and the design is just mesmerizing
the owner was very welcoming and helpful

Room Tip: make sure u get a room with a glass window for good lighting
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Sal Secret is a breathtaking oasis, small boutique resort set amongst beautiful gardens, it’s just so peaceful. The pool area is just like it looked in the pictures, never had an issue getting a sunbed. 3 breakfast choices were all very tasty and staff were very friendly. Only recommendation I would make would be for the staff to do pool side service for drinks and food. Oh and the bar fridges in the beautiful rooms are useless.
Lots of restaurants and beach within walking distance from here.

Room Tip: We had 3 rooms and they were just as beautiful as each other.
Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Sal Secret Spot was absolutely amazing! We were welcomed late at night by the friendliest front desk staff and helped to our villa which was decorated beautifully for our birthday trip! This quaint hotel with bohemian vibes is tucked away off the main road in Uluwatu near bingin bingin beach. Yes indeed this secret little spot is a surfers paradise, so relaxing and yet only 5 minutes walking distance to the beach. We stayed in the main hotel away from the beach and it was just as beautiful, our garden villa was absolutely gorgeous and spacious for two people. The green room was decorated with a mixture of bohemian and Indonesian decor, the beds were comfortable as we asked for an extra bed set up, and the outdoor shower was simply amazing! Every villa has an outdoor seating area to unwind and relax after a long day of fun in the sun. Soak in a floral foot right outside your villa door and cleanse your sandy toes before entering! Or enjoy the yoga/meditation area and read some magazines to end your night. It was quite a treat to have so many options to relax within the beautiful grounds. Our highlight was the amazing salted water swiming pool, with floating lounge beds and umbrellas so relaxing and cooling after touring around town. Oh and let's not forget the included breakfast which was delicious every morning and prepared by the friendliest cooks and staff. I would definitely come back here again it was a great, relaxing experience!

Room Tip: Green Room, Garden Rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We were really looking forward to staying here for our last two nights of our trip but ended up being disappointed. The staff was not friendly except for one lady the morning we left during our breakfast. We had the room right next to the kitchen which makes all sorts of weird noises from the kitchen to the trash can outside of the bedroom window. Also, the doorway is about 5’8 into the bathroom. My boyfriend hit his head several times. Our first night I tried ordering a pina colada but I was informed they were out of rum. The next day I thought I was would try again, this time I was informed they still didn’t have any and the woman Informed me if I wanted rum I could go buy a bottle outside of the hotel. I didn’t want to go buy a bottle, I wanted to enjoy a drink by the hotel pool. This hotel was also very pricey and we decided to eat outside for a Lower price and much better service. The only thing nice about this hotel is the decor and breakfast.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights on our Bali Trip at this place. We had a room on the beach, which I highly recommend, because the view is magnificient. For swimming though the beach is not perfect, it isn‘t easy to get in the water and there are lots of stones. I also would not recommend this hotel if your not good by foot, as there are many staires to climb.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple