Alila Villas Uluwatu
Hideaway Villas Bali(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
$134
$127
Orbitz.com
Radisson Blu Bali Uluwatu(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
$153
Cana Homestay(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
$18
Sal Secret Spot(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
$81
Tregge Surf Camp Uluwatu(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
$13
Olas Homestay Bali(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
$20
Sr Hostel Uluwatu(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
$18
$735
Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
$323
$273
Priceline
$905
$810
Orbitz.com
1,177 results
All reviewssunset cabanabedroom villaprivate poolindian oceanthe cliffvilla hostcire restaurantindonesian restaurantlip balmface mistoutdoor showerbutler servicepersonal butlermain poolour honeymoonlevel of serviceinsect repellent
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I really really enjoyed my stay here. Away from the hustle bustle, elegant place and it's simply perfect. I don't think i can express my feelings while i'm there through words.It's perfect!
Our private butler Marta is the best, nothing is hard for him to please our stay over there.The view from common pool is picturesque, our villa is just beautifully designed, the amenities in our villa is impeccable.
Both Cire and Warung restaurant are awesome, they're food is amazingly yummy.
Had my birthday dinner at Cire restaurant and had a great surprise from the staff. Really love love love that i almost cried myself LOL even the chef himself came out to ask how's everything going.
Upon checked out Marco the manager greeted us. Felt really appreciated with all the greetings from all the staff.
Since we had couple of hiccups the night before, upon checked out Marta taken care of everything, he even scratch out our dinner bills.
Alila ensure that their guest having a great time and receive great and excellent service from them. We could not ask for more,had my best birthday ever in Alila. Will definitely recommend Alila to everyone in Darwin :)
Thank you bli Marta and everyone for making us feel special while we're there.
Keep up the good work mate!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gimmiegimmies
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Away from the crowds we very much enjoyed this wonderful place. Tranquil and elegant, the perfect setting for us honeymooners. Delicious foods, attentive but unobtrusive staff, scenic view, a beautiful villa with a well maintained private pool, we could not ask for more. We will come back for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The villa is well thought of and tastefully designed.

The location is amazing as you can see from the photographs. All you see in the photos here are real and even better in real life.

It's a good location for a quiet get away there is no town nor bar here, just a lot of alone time, the place is serene and reminds me of Australia actually but even better.

Possibly can be slightly better with the service, I was not shown where are the tanning amenities and had no idea it's kept in a box under the bathtub. No biggie, I requested for more privacy than service, so it suit me rather well.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank kenny078
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Pictures can be worth a thousand words but having had the opportunity to spend some time at this resort I can only say that this was one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had. If you like minimalistic surroundings then this is the place for you. With impeccable service and great food I will always recommend this place. They have a great team and I think a lot of this must also come from their great manager Marco. A big big thank you to this Alila Team.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stephan b
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I hope there are more than 5 starts that I could rate for this property. We had our wedding on 25 May and spent 3 nights here. It has been 2 weeks+ passed and my husband, my families, my friends are still looking at the photos we took in Alila with the flashback of our sweet memories there. We were totally pampered by the staff there. Our butler Eddy, he is really a sweet and nice guy taken care of everything. I really want to express my gratitude to him during our stay in the 3 bedroom villa. Especially when he helped us to find back my friend's iphone. (My careless friend left her iphone on the beach which is 650 steps down the resort....and Alila actually sent his staff to find it back)
Ari the event manager is also very professional and super organised. I am really happy with all the arrangements made. Without a passionate staff like her, the wedding wouldn't go as perfect as it did.

Regarding our stay at the One Bedroom Villa, perhaps the only thing could have improved was the sound insulation. We could hear the sound of the water during our sleep. I understand that the water system might not be possible to be switched off. Apart from that everything was absolutely great! We enjoyed the private pool a lot! and of course the starry sky at night as well! was really amazing..

I really love the architecture of the whole property. My top favourite view is the picture frame at the lobby which frame the infinity pool, the view that will make you melt...I am also really appreciate the drop-off point to be at the same level of the lobby, which create a really welcoming and homey experience.

The design of the villa is already excellent, their hospitality is beyond that and push it to the other level. Please keep this up to the property in your group. We will come back for sure! This is definitely our best experience so far!

Room Tip: No comment on this. our room was nearly a perfect one.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple