All reviews five minute walk cashew tree two nights banana pancakes beautiful room stayed for one night quiet area walking distance welcome drink loved our stay our honeymoon nasi goreng his team francisco franz yoga taxi
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We are a couple with our 16 years old daughter we stayed 3 nights and it was wonderful very peaceful Hotel, wonderful decorations in Balinese style, the room was very spacious we love the breakfast and the swimming pool area with the nice leaving room area to chill this is a Hotel to relax, walking distance to Bingin beach we went for the evening sea food bbq in the beach very beautiful area, close to every Uluwatu most visit spots by short taxi rides. We recommend this Hotel and Francisco the Manager is very helpful with loads of information about the surroundings, very friendly and attentive. Many thanks Boho team!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I stayed at Boho Bingin with my boyfriend for 2 nights, the hotel is really beautiful,you can't stop taking photographs. each piece of furniture is so original and unique, great taste really. I think it's a romantic place, good for couples. Location is good, as with 10 minutes walk you reach Bingin beach. The restaurant has a big long table where you have breakfast and other meals, with other guests. the atmosphere is really relaxing and magical, with long curtains moved by the wind. The a la carte breakfast is very good. you have many options and a lot of food.I loved it! we also had our three dinners there and they were very good (even if one night they forgot to bring our 2 glasses of wine, brought them after the food). The room is lovely but quite small, Wi-fi doesn't work well and there isn't hairdryer. The shower was difficult to use and I would have liked to have a courtesy set (shampoo,razor,toothpaste). Anyway, outside the room we had a beautiful living room an d kitchen to use with other guests, where you find free water. Great!! We had Deluxe seaview room overlooking the sea and the swimming pool and seeing the sunset was breathtaking, as you have big, beautiful windows. it was like a painting! The staff has been really lovely, kind and always helpful, too. The swimming really nice. I would go back!

Room Tip: From Deluxe Seaview you enjoy an amazing sunset
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Casaviva B, Owner at BoHo Bingin Beach Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Hi Camilla,

First and foremost please accept our apologies for the forgetfulness of our colleagues at the bar. Wine is to be enjoyed during, not after your meal, obviously! Thank you for being so patient and understanding.

Regarding the amenities pack, we have two minds about it and I wish to share our thoughts while mindful that we could be wrong. Basically providing such kits undermines our attempt to reduce waste. We take pride in being as eco friendly as possible, and so we decided to do without the kits. On the other hand it does happens to everyone to forget their toothbrushes and other essentials amenities. So these are provided complimentary at the front desk, and so is a hairdryer. We shall make sure that our guests are told about this upon check-in, and really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!

Wishing you all the very best!

Selly

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is simply wonderful, very beautifully decorated and full of details. The rooms are big, comfortable and very relaxing. The breakfast with 5 different options is amazing. All the staff is very friendly and the manager Francisco made all the efforts to make our stay just perfect. The location is very good, just 5 min walking from Bingin beach and the hotel also has rented scooters wich makes it easy to explore the surroundings. We just left and we are already missing this place.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights with my grown up daughter, we booked a superior twin with booking.com but when I emailed before we were told they didn’t have twin rooms.
We arrived and the hotel was difficult to find and out of the way, on finally dragging our luggage a way down a slope someone helped with my luggage and then proceeded to drop my case into the water feature by the check in! It was soaked, Not a great start! We received a nice welcome drink.
On getting to the room they had put a sofa bed in the room as I had requested a twin. The room was pleasant the bathroom lovely but it didn’t look like the superior rooms in the pictures on booking.com website.
I realised my case handle had been broken when the case was dropped into the water at the check in desk and some of my clothes were soaked! We went to the pool I reported my issue to the intern.
Later the Bali manager (there are two managers one is from Bali one is Portuguese) spoke to us whilst we were having lunch, I asked about my soaked and broken
case, he apologised and offered us a complimentary massage and gave us a free dessert. He was very friendly. We were due the massage at 5pm that day but had to rearrange as there was an accident in the local area and the masseuse couldn’t get to the hotel. We had the massage later it was very good but very painful at times so had to ask for them to go softer!
Food and drinks good at the hotel, the food is freshly made and delicious. Good choice for breakfast lovely fresh eggs. Reception Bar and food service good.
The pool area is small and beds dated, the beds are doubles which is ok for couples but not great for family or friends, the hotel is really aimed at couples. The pool decking is uneven and needs upgrading, it has been repaired but not well. You have to walk over earth and grass to get to pool steps, stepping stones would be better. The communal areas are beautiful and typically Balinese, really fantastic for photos and the gardens are stunning and very well maintained. It is a very whimsical fairy tale type of place which makes it charming.
Our TV in our room didn’t work the first night and we reported it and they tried to fix it 3 times during our stay but it never worked due to the aerial. You cannot get WiFi in the rooms which was a bit disappointing. No phones in the room so no room service either.
I left early in the morning and had to drag my suitcase up the uneven paths, steps and slopes to reception which was a nightmare, when I arrived at reception a security guy was asleep at the desk he looked up said good morning and went back to sleep so I was left to struggle to carry my case up the slope to my taxi!!!!! On returning home my case is unfixable due to the hotel dropping and breaking it which is a great shame as it was brand new! In hindsight I should have insisted the hotel pay for my laundry as they had dropped all my clothes it all in water and also to replace my case as they had damaged it!
This is a very beautiful hotel, I wouldn’t stay here again purely as too many problems and I feel it caters for couples but if things had run smoothly I may have returned.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank HoneyBedfordshire
Reviewed June 5, 2018

We had a great experience recently at Boho Bingin. We stayed for 9 nights - first night we stayed in a smaller, standard room that had some issues with the air conditioner. As soon as we alerted management they immediately moved us to a better room. We ended up staying in the deluxe suit with a terrace overlooking the pool and dining area which was superb. It was evident that staff and management wanted everyone to have as pleasant stay as possible and were very accommodating to any needs we had or requests for information.

The room itself was comfortable, we never had an issue with hot water, and whilst there were a few bugs and some noise in the mornings from the resident roosters, that is to be expected in any area in Bali.

Breakfast was a dream and is served from 8-11 meaning you can have a totally leisurely start to each day. Yoga and Muay Thai classes are just around the corner and cost around $12 AUD which was great. We hired a scooter for the whole time and were happy to explore the area under the guidance of Boho Staff (who were all exceptionally friendly and helpful). The pool is gorgeous and you can order food and drink any time during the day.

We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple