“Delicious Food ”
Review of Yumyum Cafe

Yumyum Cafe
Ranked #19 of 64 Restaurants in Uluwatu
Description: Fresh, locally and imported organic produce. Seafood, Australian grass fed beef, organic breads and desserts.Everything is made from scratch and we believe in the motto "fresh is best" which comes across in all of our dishes which range from fresh and healthy salad bowls consisting of multiple ingredients, vietnamese dishes, mediterranean incorporated with super foods, fresh barista style coffee
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

Last night we visited the Yum yum cafe in Ulluwatu and I feel compelled to write a review as this wonderful cafe/ restaurant has only been open a month. After a week in Bali out at Canggu and Ulluwatu we were all craving something more than pizza and miegoreng. We enjoyed our dinner immensely the food is beautifully prepared and the chef takes his time to add scrumptious finishing touches in the sauces, sambals and simply in the presentation. The menu has a range of interesting choices and we started with chicken skewers (sorry can't remember the actual menu name) and vegetable tempura both were amazing and had us wanting more. The servings were generous so my husband and I then shared an Indonesian green curry and our teenage son had a beef burger with fries. The curry I'd have to say was the best take on a green curry I've ever had, the ingredients were fresh and left you thinking oh my goodness that was divine! My son gave his burger the big thumbs up and he was even asked how he wanted his beef cooked. The meal cost just under $40 AUD for 4 dishes and three drinks! Fantastic value, top notch food with stylish preparation, great decor, we will visit again our next time in Ulluwatu! Do yourself a big favour and visit this cafe for lunch or dinner it's on the main road heading towards Ulluwatu!

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Delicious food, great menu. A little bit more expensive than your local Warung but well worth it.

Also have a proper coffee machine if you want a real coffee!

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

The stuff was very friendly.
The food was good.The chocolate desert was delicious!!!
The owner was helpfull and very friendly.He had very good tips.

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stayed in the area for two days and went to Yumyum twice. Lunch and dinner, and we were exceptionally pleased both times, both of our meals. The salads are prepared on the spot with fresh and interesting ingredients. We have never had such amazing salads for 5$ USD. The staff was friendly and the owners were nice and helpful. We wish we were staying in the area longer so we could eat here again. Highly recommend it!! For a healthy but extremely tasty meal go here. Atmosphere is great too. Decorated really well!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I come and eat at this cafe often and I've found that all the food here is just incredible and is worth the cost. The burger at Yum Yum Cafe is the best burger I've ever had in Bali so far and their chocolate mousse is absolutely amazing.