Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome!

What a wonderful time we had! We toured the pyramids, Giza,Alekdandra, the wonderful ancient sites... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bebaandric
One of the best things you’ll ever experience.

Reviewed January 2, 2020
boba341
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile

All reviews white desert tour guide bahariya oasis desert tour great guide thank you so much western desert nice food two nights made us feel at home a great experience islam camping tent moment omar meals
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Pack light for this trip, bring a good camera and some warm clothes. Before this trip began I did not expect to see very much with it being the desert. However, Islam, our friendly and charming guide, not to mention a talented chef, quickly proved me wrong. My party and I stayed with him and his faithful companion Sami for two nights in the desert. They took us to see some of the most breathtaking sites the desert has to offer, cooked us some spectacular meals and made us feel at home in the desert.

The nights in the desert were cold but Islam is well prepared, as long as you have a jumper, trousers and thick socks you’ll sleep nice and toasty. The night sky is very clear in the desert (at least when I was there). Excellent for stargazing and if you’re lucky you might get visited by some cute fennec foxes later in the night.

If I had the chance I would definitely take this trip again.

Reviewed December 27, 2019

Me and my family have seen "Once in a life time milky-way".
The camp was nice and clean.
The tour guide served first meal in his own house which was fantastic before departure.
Never forget the beauty of the white desert and tranquility of night.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

Owners is very hospitality and manage everything for our Bihayara trip. Every meals are perfect and lots of food. They show us good area and the must in desert. Not rush and always take your time. Tent and sleeping bag is clean. Good value and we had great time during tour.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

If you looking for the tour guide in Bahariya oasis desert, please do it with Islam, don't hesitate! He is such a nice guy and so respectful for all aspects of tour. He cook really well, everything was delicious and there is lovely tent! I heard the other tours just build the temporary walls without roof! But you don't have to worry about send wind while your sleeping when you are with Islam's lovely camp! Also you can enjoy campfire. Desert is home for Islam and he has been doing desert tour for 16 years. You can just believe him and let it go! He will bring you amazing spots and you will not regret to choose the tour with him!

Reviewed December 8, 2019

I recommend this tour who wants private tour in dessert. The guide is very kind and he cooks very well. I reccomend you!