Misty Mountain Resort
Forest Glade(Pallivasal)
$87
$85
  • Breakfast included
The Whispering Meadows Munnar(Pallivasal)(Great Value!)
$46
$84
$67
$44
  • Breakfast included
OYO 4651 Woodpecker Resort(Pothamedu)(Great Value!)
$221
$34
Oak Fields(Munnar)
$47
Aranyaka Resort(Pallivasal)
1,027 results
All reviewsvalley viewterrace gardenroom servicecamp firemunnar townroom windowtable tennishotel is locatedgreat viewdinner buffetevery eveningmain cityala carteexcellent locationour honeymooncomfortable staytop floor
Reviewed October 4, 2013

although the location is wonderful one . the resort.s first floor accommodation are nice and perfect one .if you alone with your family ,may be miss the wonderful location.in the same time if it is group one it is outstanding one.

Room Tip: please don't stay at ground floor.first floor r fantastic. the hotel is situated in tea estate. surroundings are wonderful, if u visit with your children never visit. first floor rooms are very good and worth living . staff is very good but in vein.food is unhygienic.suggest the owner if it is being maintained proper y .it may be the best in the Munnar.however i enjoyed Munnar.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
pillai5759, Owner at Misty Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

But though its obvious that you appreciate your rooms and our location,
I am at a loss to understand the heading .. we don’t have any rooms on the ground floor and accomodation starts from only the 2nd floor for guests to enjoy the view.

Do write to me with more details and I promise to do the needful to make amends if any, to bring yet more professionalism to my pet venture.

Warm Regds,

Reviewed September 30, 2013

First of all lets write whats good about this hotel: Its the food. At Rs 250-350 per head they serve an excellent fare for dinner. The menu is simple light and very tasteful.
On the other hand the standard rooms are a bit cramped. The furniture is god but not well maintained and stained. The bed linen and toilets are however spic and span.
The staff is young and courteous.
On the whole a good hotel but, just not right up there at the top.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DocIPal
pillai5759, Owner at Misty Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you Sir for taking the time to appreciate your stay and especially the food.
But could you write to me personally with room details pls?
I assume that you stayed in the standard rooms.

In this off season, complete hotel linen has been replaced by new ones (as you so kindly mention) and the resort and room furniture are being spruced up for the next season.
Hence the few issues and I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Do return to Misty Mountain soon to experience both the difference and additional facilities and to truly understand why we rate among the best in Munnar.

Thanks & Regds,

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just back from memorable trip to Kerala today. I would like to rate Misty Mountain the best hotel in my 5 days trip. I stayed there for 1 night only, but was delighted by the cleanness, good staff. When I was there, the were offering buffet dinner. Food quality was good. Test was nice and multiple option for my dinner. Next day morning we left after having breakfast. Breakfast was yummi. My kids of age 5 and 2 enjoyed Idli chuteny, bread butter, milk, coffee, jam, uttapam, corn flakes and too many items and options. We visited terrace garden it was awesome. Sunrise, clouds, scenes, everything was fabulous. Again they have steps to go on attached mountain, where they have grown many plants with beautiful flowers. I definitely will visit the hotel again n agail.

Room Tip: I had booked it through MMT, and check in late in evening. A room was reserved for me. It was not valley facing. I think valley facing of front sided rooms might have good view into room itself.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
pillai5759, Owner at Misty Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you Sir for your kind review appreciating your holiday at Misty.

We are delighted that not only did you enjoy the food an offer (kudos to Chef Shinil & team!) you also took the little time you had to explore the view from the rooftop and our lovely garden.
Only wish you had stayed longer to have gone on the resort trek and taken part in the evening bonfire and other facilities.

Do return as promised with friends and family soon to enjoy the best value holiday ever in Munnar!

Warm Regards,

Owner.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The resort situated in the center of tea garden ..exelent place..Good price also.. Rooms not exelent but its good..we are happy to stay in the mid of tea garden, its a nice experience to take photos from the tea garden..and its suitable for who looking for low budget resorts.. And its not situated in munnar..but just 15 minut to reach munnar

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank jincevfrancis
pillai5759, Owner at Misty Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are indeed grateful for your taking the time to review us and more importantly – happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Yes, during off season our room rates are very competitive to the budget traveller and we are delighted that many including group travellers left Misty Mountain with happy memories, having experienced a wonderful real value -for –money holiday with us.

Wish you had uploaded a few photos of our garden in full bloom:-)

We look forward to seeing you for your next holiday soon.

Regards,

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This is located right in mid of tea gardens.. its a heaven view.. If Rooms are quite small as compared other hotels but has an excellent food, staff, service... Spa is not recommended but cardamom garden above it is really good ..it seems they own complete mountain wid rooms below , spa, gym , spa above and garden abov wid trekkin above it over the mountain.

• Stayed: August 2013
pillai5759, Owner at Misty Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you Mr.Saurabh for your warm review appreciating the food, service at Misty Mountain very motivating indeed.

I have conveyed your concern regarding the Spa to Dr.Reshmi Pramod. I am sure that she would appreciate more details for corrective measures. Please oblige by sending me a mail with details of your stay and we promise to do the needful.

Yes, trekking path is within our resort grounds and we are happy that you made the best of your holiday with us. Our team at Misty are eager to please and tho’ we try and anticipate all their needs. I find that it is always the proactive guest who approaches them with any concern who returns the most satiated with his holiday experience.

So once again I thank you and I look forward to your next holiday with us to sample the improvements to our rooms and addition of more guest facilities.

Warm Regds,