“Charming place with wonderful service”

Onze Grandes et Trois Petites
Ranked #19 of 287 Restaurants in Chambery
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tip: For a clue to the reason for the name, look in the window before you enter.

Charming restaurant with a warm cozy dining room. Excellent friendly service. The menu is a little hard to grasp at first, so just ask for help. Food is of excellent quality, though maybe a bit rustic.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (312)

Reviewed May 12, 2019

We got small appetizer although we didn't order full menu - pleasant surprise. Porc with pumpkin puree was delicious. If you order steak, they bring you raw slice of beef for approval.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2019

I had very good dinner in this restaurant. Had very good beef dish, which had swedes in it and they went very well together. It didn't need any local handicap, because it was at par with good Riviera restaurant food, with which I have clocked most of my restaurant experiences. My compagnion's fish dish looked less appealing, but I'm not a big fan of white fish food anyway.

Restaurant itself was also nice. Not small, but still not noisy. Only bad thing I would say are the chairs, which were very dodgy. I'm not a big guy, but still the chair was wobbly and I was afraid that it might collapse under me.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank MLourson
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Just on the edge of the old town easy walk from Le Petit Hotel Confidentiel. An entree of fois gras accompanied with plums soaked in Beaumes De Venise was superb. Baby octopus in tempura batter just perfect and the market fish sitting on a bed of purée greens fantastic flavour. We tried a regional wine from Gaillac ( not local) and loved it.
The front of house lady was very accommodating when our choice of wine on the second night was not to our taste. The decor of the restaurant is charming. Perhaps the only small issue was the wait between main and dessert on the second night 50 minutes. It was a Saturday and they were very busy. I do suggest you visit this charming restaurant at least once during your time in Chambery.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Charming staff, lovely food, great wines. We had an amazing cote de boeuf and and what we couldn't eat we took home for another good meal.

Date of visit: June 2017