Premier Inn Sevenoaks / Maidstone Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Wrotham Heath
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“comfy!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

great warm welcome! comfortable rooms did what it says on the tin!
I was visiting family and chose the Premier Inn on price alone and this was a very welcome surprise. The staff were very friendly and the service was great! A comfortable couple of nights sleep and excellent value for money!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had to evacuate our home in Yalding due to flooding and my sister booked us in there at the ladt minute, it isnt particularly cheap, but we didnt arrive till 1am the staff were lovely, sympathetic to our situation and found us a room away from to much noise the beds were very comfortable and warm and you dont have to check out to early.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sonyaclairelewis
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Just stayed at this hotel at the weekend with my kids. It was cheap as I got a good deal at £25 per night. The beefeater across the way provides breakfast and the staff are very friendly and you get your breakfast made to order. You can have as much as you want and the staff there are very friendly. I thought my bed was very comfy and the room had everything you wanted although I could have done with a fridge as I had my kids and they drink milk etc. But other than that, if you want a cheap stay I would say it was very comfortable.

Room Tip: Well I was far away from reception but that suited me. There were not many room so you are never fa...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Exceeded our expectations, a true warm, friendly and efficient welcome on a stormy evening. Clean and comfortable rooms as was the building overall. We were pleased with how quite the rooms were. Would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Molesey, Surrey
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We just stayed one night on Saturday to attend a family party. The rooms are a good size very clean and comfortable. In a good location near to the motorway so easy to find. Staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Newquay
Reviewed January 2, 2014

As expected from Premier Inn a good spacious warm and clean room! We purchased a one night special offer on our way to the Eurotunnel as it was brilliant value.
Cannot say it was quiet though with what sounded like a train passing close-by at regular intervals, which was unexpected! Although everything 'premier' is great we always find the bed too hard. We ate in the adjacent Beefeater, a good 'pub grub' offering but the place was far too hot with the radiator next to our table on full blast, it was a relief to get out in the cold fresh air! Breakfast was excellent, we appeared to be the only ones there for most of our meal. Would recommend a stay here, its always up to expectation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dartford, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed here for a friends wedding and wanted to check in at 11am. Because my room was not ready the receptionist kindly kept my bag safe for me and put my overnight bags in my room for me as I knew I wouldnt get back to hotel till after midnight. My room was as you would expect clean and tidy. Quite a large room and a firm bed which I like.

Room Tip: Breakfast is about £8.25 more
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Hever Hotel
Hever Hotel
#1 of 1 in Hever
Premier Inn Maidstone (Leybourne) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Sevenoaks / Maidstone Hotel? Share your experiences!