“Excellent stay premier style”

Premier Inn Sevenoaks / Maidstone Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wrotham Heath
Reviewed January 2, 2014

As expected from Premier Inn a good spacious warm and clean room! We purchased a one night special offer on our way to the Eurotunnel as it was brilliant value.
Cannot say it was quiet though with what sounded like a train passing close-by at regular intervals, which was unexpected! Although everything 'premier' is great we always find the bed too hard. We ate in the adjacent Beefeater, a good 'pub grub' offering but the place was far too hot with the radiator next to our table on full blast, it was a relief to get out in the cold fresh air! Breakfast was excellent, we appeared to be the only ones there for most of our meal. Would recommend a stay here, its always up to expectation.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed here for a friends wedding and wanted to check in at 11am. Because my room was not ready the receptionist kindly kept my bag safe for me and put my overnight bags in my room for me as I knew I wouldnt get back to hotel till after midnight. My room was as you would expect clean and tidy. Quite a large room and a firm bed which I like.

Room Tip: Breakfast is about £8.25 more
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I visit the Sevenoaks area regularly, both for business purposes and to see my family. Booking on line in advance offers the opportunity to bag a real bargain. The rooms are comfortable, although basic, but the beds and bed linen match the quality of far more expensive hotels. The staff are efficient, helpful and always remember one's name. Situated on the A20, it is a very good base for a stopover on the way to the Channel Ports.

Room Tip: Ask for a room nearest the road, as rooms at the back of the hotel are sometimes subject to noise fr...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The staff were excellent and excetionally helpful and friendly. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good value. Would recommend this hotel and premier inn as very consistent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed for one night in a double room in late October 2013 as a stopover on the way from Gatwick Airport. Price was a steal at £29 for the night. This appears to be one of the older Premier Inns with no A/C in the rooms, cramped bathroom, key entry (e.g. not a keycard) etc... The extractor fan in the bathroom made a loud racket but thankfully cut out 10-15 minutes after the bathroom light was switched off. Would not stop here again due to lack of A/C; I presumed all Premier Inns had A/C these days?!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tillyhorn
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The good thing about Premiers is that you know what you are getting so most reiveiws are the same. : - Spotless with friendly staff, excellent customer service and practical well laid out rooms.
A20 at front and railway at back but neither was a noise issue. Have used many Premiers but this was the worst for 2 very minor points... the bed was clearly more tired than we were and sagged slightly to one side with twanging springs (goodness knows what they thought next door - I wish!) and our kettle was possessed and kept turning itself back on. Slight disadvantage that the carpark is up a slope but what the hell... I need the exercise. Good value as always.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was the ninth of twenty hotels (11 Travelodges, 8 Premier Inns and one other) used by my wife and myself on our tour of Wales and England in August 2013. We had pre-booked and pre-paid for all Travelodges and Premier Inns.

Location:
Adjacent to Esso station (Expensive fuel) and Royal Oak Beefeater – See separate review.
No Lift.

Reception:
Warm and efficient.

Bedroom:
Huge room. Spotless.
1 chair plus sofa / bed. Flat screen TV. Tea/ Coffee making facilities. Hairdryer.
2 large spare pillows.
Large comfortable bed. Very quiet room.

Bathroom:
2 hand towels. 2 bath towels. Bath mat. Soap dispenser at hand basin.
Hair / body shampoo dispenser at shower.
No shaver socket - Borrowed two adaptors from reception (one after the other) Neither worked – thought shaver had ceased working but it has been ok since. (In future I will bring my own adapter!)
Noisy extractor fan.
Spotless.

Assessment:
Cost £37 Moderately pricey.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa
Hadlow Manor Hotel
Hadlow Manor Hotel
#1 of 1 in Hadlow

Been to Premier Inn Sevenoaks / Maidstone Hotel? Share your experiences!