Stayed two nights. Staff very friendly and welcoming and were keen to help. We were warned about the trains, but our room faced the car park and was very quiet considering the main road was at the end of the drive! The temperature of the room was perfect and we had controls to alter it if necessary. We found the bed was comfortable and pillows were fine and there were plenty of fluffy towels. The grouting on the tiles in the bathroom was old, but this wouldn't be a major complaint.
Breakfast was exactly what you would expect. We had one cooked and one continental breakfast and both were fine. Again, the staff were helpful.
In all, the hotel provided us with exactly what we needed, at a very good price, in a location that suited us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a spectacular spot close to Brands Hatch, Hop Farm Family Park, Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Sevenoaks / Maidstone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Sevenoaks / Maidstone Hotel Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks District, Kent
- Premier Inn Wrotham Heath