Nothing in any advance publicity or in confirmation of booking indicated that this was other than a single storey building. (See photograph which heads the website) However, it is on two levels - only some disabled rooms are situated on the ground floor, the remainder are upstairs (22 to be precise) and the building does not contain any lifts. So, when I took a party of 30 to stay for 5 nights it was quite difficult for some of my friends to cope with that aspect. Otherwise, the hotel is well presented and welcoming. Quite comfortable and quietly situated. Dinners were not that impressive - breakfast which was perfectly adequate was hot and plenty of variety. Good parking area, free, adjacent to hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pretty Kent countryside welcomes you to Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks, located just off junction 2A of the M26 motorway. Close to the M20 and the village of Wrotham Heath, 40-min drive from Channel Tunnel, 32 miles from London Gatwick Airport and only 2 miles from Borough Green train station. Visit Brands Hatch for motor-racing events in 15 minutes, Leeds Castle, London Golf Club, Hop Farm Family Park and King’s Hill Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Hotel Wrotham Heath
- Holiday Inn Sevenoaks
- Sevenoaks Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks District, Kent