“Excellent”

The Vineyard Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Vineyard Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In the genteel and attractive village of Wrotham Heath, Kent, with its golf clubs, guest houses and greenery one restaurant stands out above the rest. The Vineyard was recently voted Best Restaurant in Kent, and it isn’t difficult to see why. Situated on Wrotham Heath’s main drag, the exterior is pure English countryside with white washed walls and leaded windows, the interior well appointed and the atmosphere relaxed and inviting. With a European menu which concentrates on French and Italian classics and, of course, an excellent wine list, The Vineyard is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic dinner or lunch with the family.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Visited with friends for a mid week evening meal. Waiters were very friendly and efficient. The food was absolutely beautiful. Cooked and presented to perfection. Of course this comes a price but it is worth every penny. Had a lovely evening of eating and drinking. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Had a wonderful meal here and we all really enjoyed it. The service was fab and the food fab too.
Would definitely go back.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Have just returned from visiting the restaurant with my wife and Daughter. This was our first visit since Christmas 2011. There is still a very extensive menu. All the courses that we had were excellent, and despite being very full the service time was excellent and was treated to a 4 man rendition of Happy Birthday accompanied by 2 musical instruments. A very enjoyable meal. It is usually necessary to book in advance at the weekend.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Every time I go to the restaurant my meal doesn't quite do it for me, the restaurant is slightly dated and the staff are friendly, and my girlfriend had a lovely meal! Everyone always love that place, so defiantly worth ago! Fairly pricey as well!

1  Thank Doyle1788
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here on Friday for our anniversary meal and I can honestly say it was one of the best meals I have ever had. I would recommend this place to anyone! The staff were so friendly and helpful, really nice atmosphere and the building itself is beautiful. I had steak and it was perfect!!

1  Thank Ellie T