“Excellent 'Traditional' Chinese Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ming Restaurant

Ming Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent 'Traditional' Chinese Meal”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The food was of a high standard, served promptly and efficiently. There is a very wide choice on the menu, which may mean that they have to use a lot of frozen ingredients. However, it was a very good meal and the portions were all very large. Service was good.

• Visited June 2014

London, England, United Kingdom
“Shame it used to be great”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went to this restaurant last night with my parents and kids.
It used to be one of the best Chinese restaurants in the area but, if last night was anything to go by, it isn't any longer.
The starters were ropey - grissly spare ribs, dodgy chicken and chewy seaweed.
A lime and Soda turned up with Tonic Water.
The Crispy Duck was cold and the pancakes still raw and it wasn't much better when they brought it back out.
The main course was much better though, thank goodness and they still do a great Toffee Banana.
Think I'll head to Ginseng in Sevenoaks next time though.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Tricia M
London, United Kingdom
“Dinner with Family”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I love the Ming. The food is always wonderful here and the service great too. I would highly recommend this restaurant as they are always so friendly.

Visited June 2013
West Malling, United Kingdom
“"Ming's a traditional Chinese restaurant"”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I go to Ming's on a regular basis and I have a food allegy they always accommodate me really well and I have never had a allegic reaction there. There food is extremely good and I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Sunday Buffet at the Ming”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I used to eat here back in the 80's, so we thought we would celebrate our anniversary here and try their Sunday buffet, Not the biggest choice, but all the food was cooked really well and the flavours were very good. If I could make one suggestion it would be to label the food as my wife bit into some deep fried squid when she doesn't like seafood. The staff were attentive without being intrusive, and overall it was a pleasant dining experience and at £13.50 per person not to bad value. We will eat there again.

• Visited April 2014