Visited for food November 2012 and an extremely helpful staff member (Beni~please forgive spelling!) showed us partly built huts. I say huts, these are teak framed rooms with tiled rooves. They had hot and cold showers and beautifully ornate brass (looking) sinks. Although not quite finished they weren't far off. The rooms will far surpass it's nearest competition (H20 ~ I stayed in 2011) and I think may even be a bit cheaper. H20 for me has taken it's eye off the ball and Dunhill looks to be the next top place.
I also ate there (party of four) and the food quality was superb. I had stuffed prawn rolls to start with a "swoosh" of a sauce. Really top quality cooking (and presentation) served by staff that seemed generally pleased to help. Beni even drew maps for us on napkins and suggested places to visit. The kitchen and staff can be seen from the seating area and huge stainless steel work surfaces and the fact they can be seen, suggests considerable professionalism and pride in their cooking. Not over priced and excellent value for money. (Sorry H20) you have had your day).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Pristine Agonda Beach, Dunhill Beach Resort is the perfect getaway for the quiet traveller who is looking to spend quality time in Goa. Dunhill rooms are comfortable and neatly appointed. Unpretentious and spotlessly clean. Single, Double, Twin bedded, air conditioned or non AC. All rooms have an en suite shower and bath, and a sit-out area. Our property is located amongst swaying coconut trees and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Dunhill Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunhill Beach Hotel Agonda
- Dunhill Beach Resort Agonda, Goa