“December 2012”

and 1 more site!
Om Sai Beach Huts
Ranked #1 of 61 Specialty Lodging in Agonda
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Its great to see these photos. I was at Om Sai in December 2012 and totally enjoyed my stay.
As most say, Nilesh is most helpful. (Hi Nilesh. Its Nev - I hired a Yamaha for my stay and got away to see other beautiful beaches).
And the cafe next door is the best - a different breakfast everyday after a 7.00am morning swim.

Room Tip: This area was perfect for me. Plenty to do, massive beach BUT.... very quiet. I hope it stays like t...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Om Sai Beach Huts

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Om Sai is a Excellent Place in a Prime Location on Quiet Agonda Beach..The Rooms are always Spotless and the Staff are always Freindly and Helpfull Especially the Manager Nilesh who is Extremely Helpfull and a Very Good Man..U Must come Stay at Om Sai..

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The huts were basic.. Clean..needed more hanging space....just hooks ..nothing fancy,hated the Lino bathroom floor.....tiles pls!
The location was great.. Great space in front to chill and the glorious beach....yoga next door , and then rainbow restaurant .Sanjay the owner catering for our whole families needs.
Volley ball, boogie boarding, yoga ,great food....what more could we all want! And as I said the forever helpful Nilesh.... With his big smile would organise all for his guests... He deserves a good x mas bonus, as he seems to be there 7am- w2am....when does he sleep?

We are now up North Goa and the smiles are just not the same.... agonda was great.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been staying at Om Sai Agonda Beach Huts for one week. My stay was one of the most relaxing ones I have had for long time. Next to the huts there is a place to practice yoga. The teacher is excellent. The beach is next to your doorstep. Great and friendly restaurants on both sides of the huts. All only using filtered water making your stay safe for your stomach as well.
I have been seeing nearly all beaches along the costs of Goa and definitely prefer Agonda Beach. It has the best balance between a very peaceful and calm beach but still with the amenities of having lots of restaurants, massage places and yoga possibilities.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tamas L
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I did visited Goa various times. This time I was looking for some peace of mind. So, Agonda beach was my choice. Based on reviews I decided to stay at Om Sai. Right on the beach, extremely calm.
Nilesh, the manager was really helpful and supportive. Overall my experience was very good. - Rushikesh

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rushikesh_C
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My first time in Goa... And my first time in Om Sai. I found this place based on the reviews on the trip advisor and never regretted my choice. Om Sai was exactly what I imagined it would be. Simple, but very nice huts on the beach: When you wake up, you hear the sound of the sea, you look out and you see the beach with very few people on it. You go to bed, after having some great fresh seafood in some of the restaurants nearby and maybe you drank a glass or two of wine and you fell asleep again by the sound of the sea. If you long for a quiet, relaxing place, where you can have a perfect rest and forget about the duties, which are waiting for you in the outside world, this is a spot for you. But dont put the internet on, even if it is available... ;)
Lastly, I would like to thank to Nilesh, for being a friend and for giving the best advices and for his hard work (happy birthday once again, I am sorry I missed your party!), to Guarav, who managed to spent some time with us (I hope we will manage to repeat this again), to the cleaning ladies, who are always busy with something but are always smiling. Thank you and see you again, soon!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jarmila K
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed at Omsai for 2 weeks, the 3rd time. Huts are in a great location right on the beach with bars and restaurants nearby. All huts are substantial and clean. Thanks again to Nilesh for looking after me, hope you enjoyed your party, was gutted I had to leave. Has a great atmosphere with tables at front to get together for a beer or five. Hammocks are a new addition at front and are very relaxing to lie and stargaze in. Will be returning. Cheers to Gaurav and Nilesh, see you soon, Rachel x

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo