“Nilesh makes your stay great”
Review of Om Sai Beach Huts

Om Sai Beach Huts
Ranked #1 of 61 Specialty Lodging in Agonda
“Nilesh makes your stay great”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The huts were basic.. Clean..needed more hanging space....just hooks ..nothing fancy,hated the Lino bathroom floor.....tiles pls!
The location was great.. Great space in front to chill and the glorious beach....yoga next door , and then rainbow restaurant .Sanjay the owner catering for our whole families needs.
Volley ball, boogie boarding, yoga ,great food....what more could we all want! And as I said the forever helpful Nilesh.... With his big smile would organise all for his guests... He deserves a good x mas bonus, as he seems to be there 7am- w2am....when does he sleep?

We are now up North Goa and the smiles are just not the same.... agonda was great.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been staying at Om Sai Agonda Beach Huts for one week. My stay was one of the most relaxing ones I have had for long time. Next to the huts there is a place to practice yoga. The teacher is excellent. The beach is next to your doorstep. Great and friendly restaurants on both sides of the huts. All only using filtered water making your stay safe for your stomach as well.
I have been seeing nearly all beaches along the costs of Goa and definitely prefer Agonda Beach. It has the best balance between a very peaceful and calm beach but still with the amenities of having lots of restaurants, massage places and yoga possibilities.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Tamas L
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I did visited Goa various times. This time I was looking for some peace of mind. So, Agonda beach was my choice. Based on reviews I decided to stay at Om Sai. Right on the beach, extremely calm.
Nilesh, the manager was really helpful and supportive. Overall my experience was very good. - Rushikesh

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rushikesh_C
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My first time in Goa... And my first time in Om Sai. I found this place based on the reviews on the trip advisor and never regretted my choice. Om Sai was exactly what I imagined it would be. Simple, but very nice huts on the beach: When you wake up, you hear the sound of the sea, you look out and you see the beach with very few people on it. You go to bed, after having some great fresh seafood in some of the restaurants nearby and maybe you drank a glass or two of wine and you fell asleep again by the sound of the sea. If you long for a quiet, relaxing place, where you can have a perfect rest and forget about the duties, which are waiting for you in the outside world, this is a spot for you. But dont put the internet on, even if it is available... ;)
Lastly, I would like to thank to Nilesh, for being a friend and for giving the best advices and for his hard work (happy birthday once again, I am sorry I missed your party!), to Guarav, who managed to spent some time with us (I hope we will manage to repeat this again), to the cleaning ladies, who are always busy with something but are always smiling. Thank you and see you again, soon!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jarmila K
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed at Omsai for 2 weeks, the 3rd time. Huts are in a great location right on the beach with bars and restaurants nearby. All huts are substantial and clean. Thanks again to Nilesh for looking after me, hope you enjoyed your party, was gutted I had to leave. Has a great atmosphere with tables at front to get together for a beer or five. Hammocks are a new addition at front and are very relaxing to lie and stargaze in. Will be returning. Cheers to Gaurav and Nilesh, see you soon, Rachel x

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank pocket_rocket32
Agonda, India
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Me and my girlfriend went from Anjuna to Agonda, we saw om sai beach huts on the hostelworld app. We booked it and as soon as we got there Nilesh helped us with our bags. Our hut was very clean and we had a sea view from our room. If we needed something Nilesh would always be around to help us no matter what. Om sai beach huts lies in the middle of the beach so everything is just a stone throw away. I would recommend Om sai to everyone who is looking for a relaxing place to stay. Thank you Nilesh!

Room Tip: The rooms further from the beach are cheaper if you are looking for a good price. But it is still a...