“a great place glad we found it,,”
Review of Om Sai Beach Huts

and 1 more site!
Om Sai Beach Huts
Ranked #1 of 61 Specialty Lodging in Agonda
london
“a great place glad we found it,,”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

we were a little bit tired by the time we got to goa at 3.30am,,,but the taxi was there,,we slept in the cab ,and when we got to the beach huts it was magic,,,right by the sea,balconly with table and chairs to chill out on,,we just loved sitting there at night with a few beers,,chatting with people passing by,,the staff are great,really helpfull,, the rooms are clean,,you get a fan mosquito net,bathroom ,,shower, chest of draws,,we booked 5 days but stayed for 18 days,,had to move on our next place was booked,,,we have just booked to go back again ,,its a wonderfull place to unwind,and dont for get the staff are always there ,,so its very safe

Room Tip: the rooms with a sea view are worth the little bit extra,you only live once,,,either side of the bea...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank yam9455

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Melbourne
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Thanks Nilesh and team for a lovely stay at Om Sai...we booked online and then had phone contact with the manager to arrange our stay, which all went smoothly. We were really pleased with our little cottage (the best one, right at the beach front!) which withstood a pretty ferocious tropical storm while we were there! At first we were a little concerned about lack of security ie window had no lock/screen and it was so hot we needed to leave it open at night but we felt pretty safe. We were there right on end of season, but still enjoyed good meals down the beach at Shanti Restaurant and loved the peace, quiet and natural beauty of Agonda. All the best, Om Sai staff. With thanks from the Aussie girls. :)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank thisisjess
New Delhi, India
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed here for few days and I absolutely in love with this place.Great service,friendly staff and clean huts!thank you guys!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank nadya_aka_nadz
Finland
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in February. The hut was clean and comfortable. Very beautiful, almost empty beach right in front of the huts. Nilesh (nice young man who works there) was allways there for us, willing to help or chat. Beautiful, relaxing, perfect holiday location!

Thanks Nilesh for everything and good luck :)

girls from Finland

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank ThumbelinaFinland
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The best place for rest and the best people...It was our first joint with my 4 year old daughter journey. I was very worried, because I do not know how it will feel a little child in another country, not knowing the language, in an unknown place, with незакомыми people. And also, whether the good rest and restore forces, see something interesting, beautiful. My friend, recommended that the us Om SAI, where it is perfectly rested earlier. Having received an excellent feedback from her about the place, the staff, the houses - we booked a house without problems and continue to receive exactly what they wanted! We have received not just a pleasure from the rest, for we were created all conditions and we were so happy to be in this place! We were surrounded by such attention and care that we felt like at home! Starting with a good meeting at the airport, accommodation in a simple, but convenient and absolutely clean house, where there is everything necessary...We met a very friendly, helpful Manager Нилеш. He was extremely attentive and polite with us. I badly speak English and he was very kind, attentive and patient, a lot of time explaining to us and listening to us. I always knew that I can go to him with any question and he always will help and will find the answer and solution. I was very pleased with the placement price, location, beautiful view, sea, friendly people - all without exceptions! We always got everything you need and all the necessary information: water, light, comfort, where you can eat, where you can buy something, the taxi was always on hand with a good price, Nilesh always warned us in our questions and desires. He always found time to ask our well-being, problems, and always found time to talk and 2 minutes to play with my child, so that my daughter was always glad to see him and recommended to always something for my daughter's safety and was always near at the right time. I was surprised to see that the place was always clean. We have seen that every day cleaning staff very good and in the homes and on the street. Clean beaches, near houses, in the house - always! There was a feeling that we are at home, or in the good old friends, who know well what we want. We managed to sit on the balcony of the house, listening to the sound of the waves, take long walks along the beautiful coastline, come up on a small mountain, where we saw a beautiful view and the Bay, to go to Old GOA, having a wonderful driver, at the same time экскурсавода, thanks to Нилешу. My daughter was delighted, and I forgot all the sorrow and the resting soul. The owner of the place - a very busy бизнессмен, but also a very hospitable, kind, nice man, when found time among many Affairs - was always open to communication. The arrangement of houses convenient - and for walks, and swimming in the sea and to walk to the restaurant. We were in Om SAI for a long time and then extended our rest there for another week. This was unexpected, but the staff immediately found an opportunity and without problems has given us the opportunity to relax on. We have seen how came and went, people in Om SAI. And it was always hospitably at the meeting and touching at parting. Beautiful nature, friendly people, excellent food, attention of staff and help in everything and not a single bad event! I can't write about is that when I was in Om SAI have me in Moscow, his father died. I just was shocked by this and I had to urgently on the same day to fly home. I have had problems with the ticket, time, and I really did not understand what was happening, and there was a little daughter. Now I know that I can always trust your time, rest and my daughter staff Om SAI. The owner of the Om SAI learning about our tragedy helped us to solve the problem with the tickets, though at this time he Blo an important event and a lot of people and he didn't know me. Manager Nilesh did everything that we had time to fly home. He decided to all of our problems - ticket at the right time, taxi, not to be late for the plane, our things he put in the taxi, because I didn't understand it at this moment, thanks to him we had an excellent driver, which in time has brought us to the airport. This is a very noble and moderation on the part of all people, who helped us, although these people we do not know well! Even the problem with the talks with the relatives were solved them. What you need more say in this case? I think this says it all!!! The rest was beautiful, the joy with us were attentive and professional people, and in force majeure situation they were on top!!! Tremendous thanks to them all! And now we have a great desire to return to the Om SAI and imeno to the staff. Without a doubt I recommend to all this wonderful place and these wonderful people!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Natasha M
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Well, the best things first. The view is fantastic. The cottages are clean and functional. Nilesh is a gracious host and helped with our way around the place. Since its a no frill place to stay, the highlight is the view and peaceful surrounding. Only draw back, you need to head out for every meal since there is no restaurant. While there, I recommend visiting Arabian Nights for a meal. Ask for Moti for great grilled food.

Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KrishnaMaheshwari
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed May 1, 2012

After numerous calls, attempts to make sure everything must be fine before the arrival, we were not given the accomdation what was discussed. We had to take another accommodation next to the this place which was sick anyways. Later after a day of stay in another place, we came back here to find the place unclean, untidy. Most important thing, u need to keep telling them what needs to be done and so on. Lacks pro-activeness. Neilesh was pretty rude as too during the conversations and did not help us take the luggage inspite of knowing the fact that my friend was unable to walk. Bad Attitude! Overall, not a pleasant experience. Not recommeded at all!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank infomation4u
Also consider these accommodations in or near Agonda
The Bay Agonda
Cupid's Heaven - Agonda Beach Resort
Khaama Kethna
Khaama Kethna
#21 of 61 in Agonda

Been to Om Sai Beach Huts? Share your experiences!