“Perfect Farmhouse Retreat”
Review of Klavze 28

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Most na Soci
Klavze 28
Ranked #1 of 3 Most na Soci B&B and Inns
Midlands
“Perfect Farmhouse Retreat”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stayed here for a week in June and had a perfect week in Slovenia. The farmhouse is close to lots of nearby places of interest including Lake Bled which is just under an hour away by train (the train station is a short walk from the farmhouse).

Ben is the perfect host making a wholesome breakfast every morning and the most delicious three course dinners every evening. We ate on the terrace every evening which was a delight.

Our room was lovely and the beds were particualrly comfy.

Like the previous reviewer suggests, get in there quick before everyone catches on.

Room Tip: Its worth a trip to the capital Ljbuliana. We caught the train there and the bus back to Most Na Soc...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravellerB28

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I recently spent 5 days at Klavze 28 and it is easily one of the best trips I've ever been on. The trip to the house was filled with spectacular views of the area and then you arrive to the house itself! It's gorgeous. The owners were so welcoming and they had truly thought of everything (as far as I could tell) when it came to the comforts of travel.

The food I had at the B&B was the best food I had during my stay in Slovenia. We were treated to local trout from the river running through the property to a love-filled mushroom risotto. The breakfasts each morning were made with fresh eggs from the property as well. Now that I'm home, I really miss having all of that great food waiting for me with no effort on my part!

We had a car on our trip so we were really able to explore the area. The owner of the B&B recommended a local outfitter for a canyoning trip nearby and set us off on the right path daily for the sites we were headed off to see. Those included: touring the nearby wine region, a trip north to Lake Bled and Bohinj, riding the car train back from the north, a trip to the coast to see the beautiful sunsets in Piran, touring the caves and castle in Postojna, and just the day to day places just next to the B&B including Most Na Soci and the local honey merchants. It was all so gorgeous and prestine.

I keep telling people they should hurry to Slovenia before everyone catches on! Definitely give Klavze 28 a try if you decide to take that advice. It was great. I'll post pics to show what my room looked like.

Room Tip: One room on the floor I was on had both a tub and shower, the other was a walk in shower only...If y...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
#1 of 6 in Tolmin
Nebesa
Nebesa
#4 of 21 in Kobarid

Been to Klavze 28? Share your experiences!